Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 Dr.
Vehicle Showcase

jumpchic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FLSTF
He has seen some come in in as few as 7 weeks, but the standard response is 8-10 weeks.

For my configuration, it's the crystal ball game since I ordered a 2 door Sport and they aren't in manufacture yet. If you are looking at the same, welcome to the queue. -For some reason, it felt like it was moving forward just by having a VON after all the waiting for the hard top, then the color. Small wins, I guess.

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Power Wheelz Wrangler, 2018 Wrangler (ordered)
everything lumped. invoice price for vehicle 38546 (JLUR) plus then add invoice price on packages (auto, leather, color fenders, bumpers, etc), total, take 96% of invoice total and bang! there you go.

I didn't buy any dealer installed options. Just what is installed at factory. I'm sure I could probably negotiate if there was something sold by Mopar thru dealer that I wanted.
Hey Mike, can you send me the name/email of the salesperson who gave you the deal?

Apoth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR (Ordered)
Also used the same dealer as Oscar_Mike, 4% below invoice with no hassle. The whole process was straight forward, and the staff was more than helpful.

Sponsored

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
He has seen some come in in as few as 7 weeks, but the standard response is 8-10 weeks.

For my configuration, it's the crystal ball game since I ordered a 2 door Sport and they aren't in manufacture yet. If you are looking at the same, welcome to the queue. -For some reason, it felt like it was moving forward just by having a VON after all the waiting for the hard top, then the color. Small wins, I guess.
On Friday, I emailed Shawn at Airport CDJ two 2 Door configurations that I'm considering. If I hear back this week, I may be making the ride up to Orlando to put down my Deposit. In the meantime, I'll reach out to the dealerships in St Pete and Palatka. I was thinking of heading up for some tubing at Ichetucknee Springs in the next few weeks anyway.

jumpchic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 FLSTF
On Friday, I emailed Shawn at Airport CDJ two 2 Door configurations that I'm considering. If I hear back this week, I may be making the ride up to Orlando to put down my Deposit. In the meantime, I'll reach out to the dealerships in St Pete and Palatka. I was thinking of heading up for some tubing at Ichetucknee Springs in the next few weeks anyway.
All the best with your search. I didn't try St. Pete, but I have heard others were happy with the deals they got at that dealership. -And one of the threads said that the dealer in Palatka will beat any dealer's offer, so hopefully one of the three will come back with a deal that is better than what the rest of us put together.

Great idea to add in a springs trip. If it stays cool for a while, the manatees might even head back to join you.

OscarMike_to_Rubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Ocean Blue, '65 Mustang Convt, 1972 Honda CT70H
Can't wait. Just found train with my JLUR pulled into Baldwin, outside Jax.

I think it'll be on a truck from there to St Pete, but looking like this week!!

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Can't wait. Just found train with my JLUR pulled into Baldwin, outside Jax.

I think it'll be on a truck from there to St Pete, but looking like this week!!
Congrats!! Be sure to post up pics!! :D

Sponsored

qbanboy14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Any deals in the south florida are? Miami, Fortlauderdale, West Palm?

Redneck_Jedi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Any deals in the south florida are? Miami, Fortlauderdale, West Palm?
None so far. I emailed 2 local dealerships in Palm Beach and Ft Laud with my desired configuration on Monday. So far, no reply from either. I plan to email a couple of Miami and West Coast dealers later today.
I did get quick responses (within 24-48 hrs.) from the 2 the Central Florida area dealers mentioned above. Both came back with good offers. I think it's well worth the 3-4 hour drive for the savings.

Last edited:

cesarcandamoJL

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FUTURE JLU
None so far. I emailed 2 local dealerships in Palm Beach and Ft Laud with my desired configuration on Monday. So far, no reply from either. I plan to email a couple of Miami and West Coast dealers later today.
I did get quick responses (within 24-48 hrs.) from the 2 the Central Florida area dealers mentioned above. Both came back with good offers. I think it's well worth the 3-4 hour drive for the savings.

I've email multiple dealers here is South Florida and no body gets back to you and the few that does, won't give you a deal under invoice. That's why I ended up with the dealer in Palatka...

mlotero

First Name
Mauricio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Occupation
Sr IT Manager
I've email multiple dealers here is South Florida and no body gets back to you and the few that does, won't give you a deal under invoice. That's why I ended up with the dealer in Palatka...
I just did the same thing, contacting a ton of dealers in SoFlo, and the one in Palatka sounded good but they want to force you to get the $600 paint protection BS, so no deal. So I ended up getting the deal from Craig @ Koons, no BS, 5% below invoice, $700 dealer fees + $200 tag transfer.

cesarcandamoJL

First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FUTURE JLU
I just did the same thing, contacting a ton of dealers in SoFlo, and the one in Palatka sounded good but they want to force you to get the $600 paint protection BS, so no deal. So I ended up getting the deal from Craig @ Koons, no BS, 5% below invoice, $700 dealer fees + $200 tag transfer.
That's weird... they didn't do that for me but they did recommended me about the Zurich Shield for $399 which is a interior/exterior protection and also a Road Hazard Wheel and Tire protection.

not sure who is your sales person but mine was Debbie Patton 904-955-0405... she's been really good with me.
Sponsored