Sponsored

Any experience with the MP Concepts high top flares?

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Does anybody on here happen to have any experience with the MP Concepts high top flares, they seem to be a copy of the Mopar ones that are seeming impossible to get right now, I know you need to use your own turn signals wondering how the quality is compared to OEM.. Thank you
Sponsored

SurfJeep

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLU Willys
I have them and am happy with them. I chopped them rather than getting new fender lights. IMO MP Concepts makes pretty good stuff (I have the aluminum front bumper too). Comparing them side by side, I’d say the MP concepts were slightly more smooth than stock. I have yet to meet anybody who has any idea that they’re not stock rubi flares.

Pre-liners photo, but you get the point…
Jeep Wrangler JL Any experience with the MP Concepts high top flares? CC864732-36BF-418D-941F-B08AE16C2438

OP
OP
cchambers74

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
I have them and am happy with them. I chopped them rather than getting new fender lights. IMO MP Concepts makes pretty good stuff (I have the aluminum front bumper too). Comparing them side by side, I’d say the MP concepts were slightly more smooth than stock. I have yet to meet anybody who has any idea that they’re not stock rubi flares.

Pre-liners photo, but you get the point…
Jeep Wrangler JL Any experience with the MP Concepts high top flares? CC864732-36BF-418D-941F-B08AE16C2438
Looks great thanks buddy I appreciate the help and the photo, I think Im going to order them and give it a try. Do you also have the rear ones or just the fronts..