Sponsored

Any experience or thoughts on these GoRhino Rock Sliders?

music293

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Clubs

I was looking at Option 1 or possibly Option 2. I honestly like Option 1 more, but worry that with a lifted Jeep (3.5”), they won’t provide much of a step (Wife/dog). Option 2 seems like a better step, but I’m not so sure it would hold up as a slider.

If anyone has any thoughts or opinions, or has used either of these, or has a better alternative in a similar price range, I would absolutely welcome your response.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
I was looking at Option 1 or possibly Option 2. I honestly like Option 1 more, but worry that with a lifted Jeep (3.5”), they won’t provide much of a step (Wife/dog). Option 2 seems like a better step, but I’m not so sure it would hold up as a slider.

If anyone has any thoughts or opinions, or has used either of these, or has a better alternative in a similar price range, I would absolutely welcome your response.

Thanks!
Option 2 is body mounted so you probably don't want to do any slidin'.

Cuyose

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
Data Analyst
I have option 2 and they are really good. They arent mud flaps, but they definitely cut down on the rocks kicking up on your rear fenders. They also are a good step for taking freedom tops off, loading up cargo racks, etc. They are frame mounted and will take some abuse. If you are looking to be dropping onto boulders and pivoting your frame on rocks routinely, I would be looking for custom welders to make frame mounted solutions.

OP
OP
music293

music293

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Clubs

I have option 2 and they are really good. They arent mud flaps, but they definitely cut down on the rocks kicking up on your rear fenders. They also are a good step for taking freedom tops off, loading up cargo racks, etc. They are frame mounted and will take some abuse. If you are looking to be dropping onto boulders and pivoting your frame on rocks routinely, I would be looking for custom welders to make frame mounted solutions.
Awesome. Thanks for the review and insight! :)
Sponsored