Sponsored

Any dealers in the North East with Fantastic JLUR Pricing?

NPE102414

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I drove down from NH and bought my last JLUR from Crisswell in Maryland. It was a really long weekend and I rather stay closer to home this time around. Willing to drive up to 200 miles from NH.
Sponsored

MDub51

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Subaru STI
I drove down from NH and bought my last JLUR from Crisswell in Maryland. It was a really long weekend and I rather stay closer to home this time around. Willing to drive up to 200 miles from NH.
Mark Fitzpatrick from Asonia CT is probably your best bet without having to drive down to Maryland. He was doing 6% below invoice before Christmas. Not sure if he is still offering those kind of discounts.

OP
OP
NPE102414

NPE102414

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Mark Fitzpatrick from Asonia CT is probably your best bet without having to drive down to Maryland. He was doing 6% below invoice before Christmas. Not sure if he is still offering those kind of discounts.
Thx bud, I’ll give them a call.

Hair Missile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Sometimes Key CJDR in Lebanon NH will mark one down that has been on the lot for awhile. I believe around 5% under invoice.

higbyz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 sahara mojito 2.0 - 2020 Sahara Bikini 2.0
Youre trading the 2020 already ?

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Not trading, I’m pushing for a buyback because I don’t agree how they want to fix my jeep so I’m getting prepared for the future
You live in NH but bought in MD? What State is your Wrangler registered in? Have you started the Buy Back demand? Are you making your buy back demand in MD or NH? Lemon law is different for every state. Some States require the demand be made in the state you purchased in.

You might not have to worry about getting discounts unless you get cash. How they handle this is different for every State.

Buy Backs are usually MSRP to MSRP replacements. You can usually add more options but you would have to pay the difference at MSRP. I have seen cases where the MSRP went up for the exact same vehicle so you might have to make that up also. I have also seen cases where the car manufacturer made a good will gesture and paid the difference if MSRP went up for the exact same vehicle.

Last edited:
OP
OP
NPE102414

NPE102414

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
You live in NH but bought in MD? What State is your Wrangler registered in? Have you started the Buy Back demand? Are you making your buy back demand in MD or NH? Lemon law is different for every state. Some States require the demand be made in the state you purchased in.

You might not have to worry about getting discounts unless you get cash. How they handle this is different for every State.

Buy Backs are usually MSRP to MSRP replacements. You can usually add more options but you would have to pay the difference at MSRP. I have seen cases where the MSRP went up for the exact same vehicle so you might have to make that up also. I have also seen cases where the car manufacturer made a good will gesture and paid the difference if MSRP went up for the exact same vehicle.

OP
OP
NPE102414

NPE102414

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I bought in Maryland registered in New Hampshire, hoping it’s not a lemon law deal and more of a goodwill gesture. Also I’ve heard that they will pay only what you paid as well as any upgrades that were done, got this information from several who have gone through the process. I’m literally just starting the process waiting for the first callback, not really in a huge hurry because I’m in my jeep and it’s not a mechanical issue.

I’m very loyal to the brand, this is my seventh, and second new one, as well as my wife’s new grand Cherokee so Goodwill is where I’m hoping it goes and stays. I really don’t want to get soured to the brand. You won’t see me on here talking about it because I still won’t complain about Jeep, shit happens. I just want what’s right and I’ll do my best to get it.

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I bought in Maryland registered in New Hampshire, hoping it’s not a lemon law deal and more of a goodwill gesture. Also I’ve heard that they will pay only what you paid as well as any upgrades that were done, got this information from several who have gone through the process. I’m literally just starting the process waiting for the first callback, not really in a huge hurry because I’m in my jeep and it’s not a mechanical issue.

I’m very loyal to the brand, this is my seventh, and second new one, as well as my wife’s new grand Cherokee so Goodwill is where I’m hoping it goes and stays. I really don’t want to get soured to the brand. You won’t see me on here talking about it because I still won’t complain about Jeep, shit happens. I just want what’s right and I’ll do my best to get it.
Lemon Law is different for every State. Every State is different. There are substantial differences between different States. You need to look up both NH and MD lemon laws.

Some States like WI will allow for reimbursement for all add ons, mods, labor. Stuff like window tint, paint protection Film, ceramic coatings, custom wheels and tries, different suspension, painted body parts, etc. and the labor. Other States might not.

The car companies did MSRP to MSRP in the cases I was involved in. Different brands but all MSRP to MSRP. Every State is different. These cases were not in NH or MD.

Some States allow for reimbursement of legal fees. Some do not. You need to check your State and the State you bought in.

OP
OP
NPE102414

NPE102414

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Lemon Law is different for every State. Every State is different. There are substantial differences between different States. You need to look up both NH and MD lemon laws.

Some States like WI will allow for reimbursement for all add ons, mods, labor. Stuff like window tint, paint protection Film, ceramic coatings, custom wheels and tries, different suspension, painted body parts, etc. and the labor. Other States might not.

The car companies did MSRP to MSRP in the cases I was involved in. Different brands but all MSRP to MSRP. Every State is different. These cases were not in NH or MD.

Some States allow or reimbursement of legal fees. Some do not. You need to check your State and the State you bought in.
When you say MSRP to MSRP how can someone get paid in a buy back more than they originally paid? Also what if someone doesn’t fall into a state lemon law? My lemon law protection might be federal because Maryland says the vehicle has to be registered in Maryland to be covered and New Hampshire says the vehicle had to of been purchased in New Hampshire to be covered. I’m gonna speak to the attorney generals office in Maryland tomorrow and take it step-by-step, I’m really not too overly concerned about it because there are federal consumer protection laws in place for situations like this

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

FYI…Most lemon law buy backs are because of mechanical issues not being corrected in a certain number of attempts. Usually 3 or 3 times. Or if the vehicle has been out of service for a certain amount of time. Usually 30 days, 30 business days, or more.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
When you say MSRP to MSRP how can someone get paid in a buy back more than they originally paid? Also what if someone doesn’t fall into a state lemon law? My lemon law protection might be federal because Maryland says the vehicle has to be registered in Maryland to be covered and New Hampshire says the vehicle had to of been purchased in New Hampshire to be covered. I’m gonna speak to the attorney generals office in Maryland tomorrow and take it step-by-step, I’m really not too overly concerned about it because there are federal consumer protection laws in place for situations like this
It usually depends on which State you bought from. EVERY State had different requirements for lemon law. Contact your Attorney Generals office for clarification.

I have a feeling you are not going to like what you hear.

OP
OP
NPE102414

NPE102414

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
FYI…Most lemon law buy backs are because of mechanical issues not being corrected in a certain number of attempts. Usually 3 or 3 times. Or if the vehicle has been out of service for a certain amount of time. Usually 30 days, 30 business days, or more.
I get it that, also there are provisions for issues that impact market value of the vehicle, say that 4 doors need to be replaced and 75% of my brand new vehicle needs to be repainted!! How does that impact my wallet?
Sponsored