Sponsored

Any dealers in the North East with Fantastic JLUR Pricing?

OP
OP
NPE102414

NPE102414

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
It usually depends on which State you bought from. EVERY State had different requirements for lemon law. Contact your Attorney Generals office for clarification.

I have a feeling you are not going to like what you hear.
I already heard it, don’t forget there are federal consumer protections laws in place. Regardless, I don’t put the cart before the horse, i’ll take it step-by-step and see what happens. I’m not the guy that’s going to sit on here and bitch about it. But there are federal laws that protect the consumer.
Federal Lemon Law
The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act offers protection to consumers who purchase products worth more than $25 that come with a written warranty. This federal act serves to help prevent manufacturers from using unfair warranty agreements and also makes it easier for a consumer to bring a warranty suit against a manufacturer by providing for the awarding of attorney’s fees.

The Uniform Commercial Code applies to the sale of products throughout the U.S. and gives the consumer the right to refund or replacement of a product that is a lemon. This code, however, does not specifically define a “lemon” and so the outcome of your case may vary depending upon the court decision, as well as your protection under the Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act and your state’s lemon law.
Sponsored