Jtclayton612

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I’m not sure what the color was called but my mom had a fire engine red Mazda rx-7 when I was a small kid. I loved that car and color.

My parents decided an rx-7 and a corvette weren’t appropriate family cars though and got rid of both for Lexus sedans
Sponsored

LooselyHeldPlans

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 3.6 JLUR
Occupation
Several
It’s pretty clear the most common coulomb is Bikini. Come on Jeep! (Also, JK Anvil is pretty good too).

Sponsored

rizion

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL 2dr Sport S
Happy with Firecracker Red. Have only really been drawn to Ferrari's in red but my 2dr in Firecracker looks even better in person.

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
When I ordered my Hydro Blue, Chief was my first choice but already discontinued. I'm also drawn to Mojito.

There's actually a bunch of colors I like... I *love* my hydro, but I get jealous when I see other colors... and if you ask my my 10 favorite colors, there's probably 10 I'd be sad about leaving off...
After renting a Jeep on a Caribbean vacation, my family all agreed that we had to have one someday. And it would need to be the same great color - Chief Blue.
Fast forward 3 years and I finally got the Jeep, just not the top color choice. Hydro is also great but Chief just embodied that island vibe we were looking to recreate back home.
Jeep Wrangler JL Any color... What would you pick? 9F9835D4-8922-4C7C-88BC-133063947F41

HydroblueLA

First Name
Alice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara Altitude on order
I really would have liked to have Bikini first, Ocean Blue second, but settled for Hydro.
I think that Toyota’s Calvary blue would look amazing on a Jeep with black accents.

Sponsored

Hennessey17

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport
After renting a Jeep on a Caribbean vacation, my family all agreed that we had to have one someday. And it would need to be the same great color - Chief Blue.
Fast forward 3 years and I finally got the Jeep, just not the top color choice. Hydro is also great but Chief just embodied that island vibe we were looking to recreate back home.
Jeep Wrangler JL Any color... What would you pick? 9F9835D4-8922-4C7C-88BC-133063947F41
I was at a wedding in Maui in 2002. I went with a friend (who was truly just a friend) who took the rental for the day to do bridesmaid stuff, so I had the day to myself with no car. I was in the resort area just north of lahaina, so I took the short walk to all the stores and restaurants. I saw a Wrangler for rent... it was a blue two door; no door or windows, just the bikini top. I rented it, took the top down, and drove down the coastline... Since that trip, I've always wanted a convertible. Didn't have to be a Jeep since at that point, I was driving imports. Life events happened and I never did get the convertible. When I paid off my Tiguan with the stimulus money in 2020, I was finally going to get one and keep the VW as a winter car. Then used car prices started climbing. Once it was fall, I decided to wait til spring of 2021... and then supply was even worse. Combine that with the fact the VW had 162k miles on it. With the resale value of Wranglers and the market the way it is, ordering a new one seemed like better choice vs buying a used convertible and keeping the VW.

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

1. Bring back Mojito! Green (and in a Gladiator form)
  2. Hydro Blue
  3. Snazzberry was fun as well
Mojito! Green is my all time favourite colour I've seen on a Wrangler.