Sponsored

Any Chief Blue JL deliveries yet?

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)
I've seen that it's available for order on the 2021's, but has anyone taken delivery of a 2021 in Chief Blue? I'd love to see it! Thanks!
Sponsored

bkod313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Manual Rubicon Wrangler
I've seen that it's available for order on the 2021's, but has anyone taken delivery of a 2021 in Chief Blue? I'd love to see it! Thanks!

Where do you see this? I don't see it on the Jeep build site.

Thanks.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Chief was available on JK. You can see the color if you google it.

It looks a bit like a baby blue.
Jeep Wrangler JL Any Chief Blue JL deliveries yet? 1604677476730

OP
OP

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F-150 2021 SAHARA (that my wife lets me drive on the weekends..sometimes.)

Thanks.
True, not on build site yet. The dealer I just ordered and bought my wife's Jeep from says it's available to order.

Sponsored

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
I ordered my wife's 2021 JL Sport S in Chief on October 15th, estimated ship date (build date) is November 16th.

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired

Thanks.
It is mystifying why FCA does not update the Jeep.com build application with available colors. It's as if they don't want to sell cars. SMH. They need to fix that.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
I saw Chief Blue on a two door JK in person the other day. Great color. Flatter paint similar to Punk'n. The Hydro Blue is EXTREMELY metallic and is just... not my thing. Debating Red or Chief right now for the 2 door Rubi I'm ordering. Wife is getting kinda pissed since I'm dictating color but my Spyder is red already, so I'm leaning blue.

OP
OP

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I saw Chief Blue on a two door JK in person the other day. Great color. Flatter paint similar to Punk'n. The Hydro Blue is EXTREMELY metallic and is just... not my thing. Debating Red or Chief right now for the 2 door Rubi I'm ordering. Wife is getting kinda pissed since I'm dictating color but my Spyder is red already, so I'm leaning blue.
Saw a Hydro Blue Gladiator when we picked up my wife's Sahara a couple weeks ago. Didn't care for it, would prefer the 'flat' chief blue. Would love to have a 2 door Willys in Chief

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
My dealer emailed me this morning, my wife's Chief Blue JL Sport S has been built and is in final inspection. I'm trying to be the first to post Chief pics on these forums.

BTW, I tried to get her to order the Islander with a white top, I think that would be a great Chief Blue Jeep. She wouldn't bite.

Sponsored

OP
OP

CMF150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My dealer emailed me this morning, my wife's Chief Blue JL Sport S has been built and is in final inspection. I'm trying to be the first to post Chief pics on these forums.

BTW, I tried to get her to order the Islander with a white top, I think that would be a great Chief Blue Jeep. She wouldn't bite.
You're right on the white top/blue Island, that would be sweet.

Beachy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I've been waiting! I wanted the hydro blue, but dealer said they couldn't get it custom painted. Not sure why hyrdo is available in gladiator but not wrangler. So almost ordered in Hella, but the salesman told me chief had just popped up in the build options. Actually found a JK Chief at a dealer locally. Went to check it out and i think it looks awesome with the black accents! So i ordered a 2 door manual on 10/9.dealer had said it was supposed to be built on 11/11, but no updates yet. The build thread is showing many popping up after my order... So who knows, but hopefully she'll show up soon! I've been on the lookout at local dealers, but haven't seen any JL Chiefs on lots yet....

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Also putting order in for chief blue 2dr Rubi but half doors weren't orderable in that color (or red). They're looking into why and then hopefully will get my order into the system.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
It is mystifying why FCA does not update the Jeep.com build application with available colors. It's as if they don't want to sell cars. SMH. They need to fix that.
The reason is that tool is to help dealers sell Jeeps on the lots. That’s why the last step is showing dealer inventory. Once they start showing up on lots they will update the tool.

Beachy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Also putting order in for chief blue 2dr Rubi but half doors weren't orderable in that color (or red). They're looking into why and then hopefully will get my order into the system.
On the sheet, the half door are only available on certain basic colors so far... I really want them also! Might order blanks later and get them painted to match
Sponsored