Sponsored

Any Chevrolet dealers that operate similar to Gupton?

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL
I just got my 2023 Rubicon from Gupton, and couldn't be happier with the price and service. Now, I'm looking for a Chevrolet dealership that operates similarly and sells below invoice. Just like my local Jeep dealerships, my local Chevrolet dealers would rather miss a sale that come one penny off of MSRP.

My wife is wanting to order a new Z71 Tahoe. Neither of us like the new Wagoneer and Dodge doesn't have a full size SUV, so I unfortunately can't go back to Gupton for this purchase. Anyone have a Chevy dealer they would recommend?
Sponsored

LuvHydro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUS Hella , 22 JLUSS Hydro
Good luck. My experiences at Gupton were like no other I've ever had. It's gonna by tough going back to a typical dealer and all their bullshit.

shnider10

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Impala
Good luck. My experiences at Gupton were like no other I've ever had. It's gonna by tough going back to a typical dealer and all their bullshit.
👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

True that. I've always been a Chevy man but I might be a CDJR man solely because of Gupton, lmao.

Maybe Daniel will expand operations and take on another brand in the future?

I also have a vain hope that Chevy will produce a smaller version of the new Tahoe that's based on the Colorado frame. Just shrink the body down - it'd be something between a 4runner and a Bronco. I'd buy the shit out of that, tbh.

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Laura near St Louis has a GM dealer (they have the big three right next to each other). They sold me both my Jeeps below invoice.

I wouldn’t let them ship it though... My Jeep traveled over 1,000 miles like this during the winter, I was not happy.

Jeep Wrangler JL Any Chevrolet dealers that operate similar to Gupton? 6C35EF05-781D-47C3-AD40-B89197E4F140

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

New Colorado styling is just badass! An SUV on that model would be awesome, especially with the 2.7 and 310hp and 430tq at 3000 rpm.

Deleted member 59498

Laura near St Louis has a GM dealer (they have the big three right next to each other). They sold me both my Jeeps below invoice.

I wouldn’t let them ship it though... My Jeep traveled over 1,000 miles like this during the winter, I was not happy.

Jeep Wrangler JL Any Chevrolet dealers that operate similar to Gupton? 6C35EF05-781D-47C3-AD40-B89197E4F140

Looks like real pro there with Sequoia commercial mover! :LOL:

OP
OP
ZBRA

ZBRA

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SJ Cherokee, SJ Gladiator, JKU, & JL

I can give them a shot. I would fly in and drive it home just like I did my Jeep, so shipping isn't an issue. That's only an 11 hour drive for me, so not too bad.

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
I can give them a shot. I would fly in and drive it home just like I did my Jeep, so shipping isn't an issue. That's only an 11 hour drive for me, so not too bad.
I would do the same again. I would order from them again, but would not allow them to ship. If I wanted to ship, I would try Mark as not only are they little bit cheaper, they use more legit hot shot type guys with car haulers.

EDIT:
With the 21, I drove it back and it was a fun trip. However I didn’t go straight home.

Last edited:

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
Would love to find a Chevy dealership like this in the south east. Wanting to order a trail boss.
Sponsored