ThunderSword

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl 2018
Ordered with Rob at Tuttle today.
Should have ordered a few months back, but still a decent deal in this environment.
Rob is a straight shooter and doesn't fuck around.
Thanks @RobTrachtman
What deal did he do? He was the highest I found and tried to bad talk other dealers. Pretty smug
Sponsored

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
What deal did he do? He was the highest I found and tried to bad talk other dealers. Pretty smug
Well yours is the first comment I've heard talk bad about @RobTrachtman.
Were the things he said about other dealers untrue? Just be sure you are not confusing honesty with being smug.

What CA dealerships have you found this week that are 2% under invoice on a Rubicon Wrangler full gas?

RobTrachtman

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tuttleclickchrysler.com
Vehicle(s)
19 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Fleet Manager Tuttle Click Jeep Chrysler Dodge Hyundai
Guys normally I don't say much , but I as always appreciate the opportunity and will tell you straight up where I need to be pricewise with no hidden catches or agenda. Whether it makes sense versus another store is up to you to decide. I don't do more than an 85 doc fee, you can have the very best of interest rates, no hidden accessories and all the other fun stuff dealers can do. What another says they will do is up to them and if we don't conduct business together for whatever reason I wish you Godspeed and want you to enjoy the Jeep brand. I dont want numbers to muddy up an experience getting brand new car. Not sure it that sounds smug but I want everyone to have the best whether me or someone else. I can't be any more fair than that.

ThunderSword

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl 2018
Well yours is the first comment I've heard talk bad about @RobTrachtman.
Were the things he said about other dealers untrue? Just be sure you are not confusing honesty with being smug.

What CA dealerships have you found this week that are 2% under invoice on a Rubicon Wrangler full gas?
Premium Chrysler Jeep was 3% below and would match all fees, Courtesy Jeep in San Juan Cap was 5% below with a $495 doc highest, Bob Baker Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram was 3%, San Diego Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was 3% below, Cole Jeep was 4% below. There were no hidden fees or anything. The dude is just trying to profit off a bad market situation, which is fine. But you can see the holdback in his quote, there is wiggle room especially if you finance there. He actually said there was a shortage on jeeps. HAHA

zshannon20

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Audi A3; 2022 Jeep Compass High Altitude
Occupation
Medical Device Operations/Distribution; USMC Reserve Officer
@RobTrachtman is the best. Just ordered my 2nd Jeep from him today. Getting a fully loaded 4xe. Understandably, he is not quite under invoice on those. He is under invoice on other models, with the Tread Lightly membership. He communicates often and clearly, and makes the whole process painless. Highly recommend if you’re in the SoCal area.

Sponsored

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
Premium Chrysler Jeep was 3% below and would match all fees, Courtesy Jeep in San Juan Cap was 5% below with a $495 doc highest, Bob Baker Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram was 3%, San Diego Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was 3% below, Cole Jeep was 4% below. There were no hidden fees or anything. The dude is just trying to profit off a bad market situation, which is fine. But you can see the holdback in his quote, there is wiggle room especially if you finance there. He actually said there was a shortage on jeeps. HAHA
Courtesy hasn't existed in over a year. Do you mean Coastline? Who did you deal with in San Juan Cap? They told me MSRP and they have a bunch of dealer horse shit add on features.
Bob Baker is also at MSRP.
How long ago did you price this? None of what you posted seems true, real time.
What Jeep are you shopping and who did you go with?

ThunderSword

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl 2018
Courtesy hasn't existed in over a year. Do you mean Coastline? Who did you deal with in San Juan Cap? They told me MSRP and they have a bunch of dealer horse shit add on features.
Yeah costline, my bad, dudes name was vance. I priced this yesterday, I also have an FCA so thats already at 1% below invoice, so if you got msrp thats on you. You just gotta be upfront and tell people you dont want any of that malarky . Theres a few reviews of baker being at 3%, google for one. A rubicon 3.6. Moss Bros just emailed me back like 2 min ago and they are at 3% too. Vegas jim marsh will do 6% and chapman will do 5% too. Chapman is where I am going. I dont mind the drive. and jim had high fees

Last edited:

ThunderSword

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jl 2018
@RobTrachtman is the best. Just ordered my 2nd Jeep from him today. Getting a fully loaded 4xe. Understandably, he is not quite under invoice on those. He is under invoice on other models, with the Tread Lightly membership. He communicates often and clearly, and makes the whole process painless. Highly recommend if you’re in the SoCal area.
The tread lightly applies to the 4xe, if you dont believe me contact them directly. They will provide you a vehicle list that shows its on there as well as the 392. I would cancel and find a dealer that will accept the FCA for the 4xe
Jeep Wrangler JL Any California Dealerships under invoice Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 3.39.25 PM

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
Yeah costline, my bad, dudes name was vance. I priced this yesterday, I also have an FCA so thats already at 1% below invoice, so if you got msrp thats on you. You just gotta be upfront and tell people you dont want any of that malarky . Theres a few reviews of baker being at 3%, google for one. A rubicon 3.6. Moss Bros just emailed me back like 2 min ago and they are at 3% too. Vegas jim marsh will do 6% and chapman will do 5% too. Chapman is where I am going. I dont mind the drive. and jim had high fees
Coastline...are you talking about exsisting inventory then. They will not go lower than MSRP on an order. Post up the email if it shows different.

This thread was about CA dealerships. Out of state doesn't apply.

Aqua D

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tremor
I literally just started today getting quotes and rob has been the highest so far. Crown Dodge jeep was 3% below, Premier Chrysler was 3% below with 4% if I dealer financed. Those are the only 3 I got back so far but I literally just started shopping today for a rubicon diesel.

Sponsored

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
I literally just started today getting quotes and rob has been the highest so far. Crown Dodge jeep was 3% below, Premier Chrysler was 3% below with 4% if I dealer financed. Those are the only 3 I got back so far but I literally just started shopping today for a rubicon diesel.
Premier....Is that for existing inventory only, or will offer that on orders as well?
Are your %'s below MSRP or Invoice?

Last edited:

Aqua D

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tremor
Is that for existing inventory only, or will offer that on orders as well?
Are your %'s below MSRP or Invoice?
Below invoice. On current inventory they will only do 1% below which is what the FCA cert is and lender credits. Why would a dealer do a better deal on current inventory? Usually builds are cheaper...

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
Below invoice. On current inventory they will only do 1% below which is what the FCA cert is and lender credits. Why would a dealer do a better deal on current inventory? Usually builds are cheaper...
No clue, but Coastline said they'd go 2% under invoice only on units on hand.
Maybe it looks good for them to move stale shit off the lot?

Aqua D

First Name
Beth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Tremor
No clue, but Coastline said they'd go 2% under invoice only on units on hand.
Maybe it looks good for them to move stale shit off the lot?
So with the FCA certificate, they would do 2% below invoice on inventory but MSRP on a build even with the cert? That sounds fishy. Rob was very fast to reply and very nice via email and that dealer has a bunch of good reviews. Now off topic and on Facebook I will say Ive seen him quote people literally $1400 labor to do a mopar lift which seems like robbery. So if you stick with him and want to do a lift I would shop around. I know I was thinking of doing a dealer lift to roll into the loan

jack bauer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon XR 3.6
Occupation
Finance
So with the FCA certificate, they would do 2% below invoice on inventory but MSRP on a build even with the cert? That sounds fishy. Rob was very fast to reply and very nice via email and that dealer has a bunch of good reviews. Now off topic and on Facebook I will say Ive seen him quote people literally $1400 labor to do a mopar lift which seems like robbery. So if you stick with him and want to do a lift I would shop around. I know I was thinking of doing a dealer lift to roll into the loan
Yes.
Anyway, sounds like you got some good pricing quotes with the 3.0. That's cool.
Rob's rep here is good and out of state when it's all said and done just wasn't worth it this time around.
I will not be going through the dealership for a lift.
Sponsored