Any Atlanta Jeepers out there?

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
Now that Jeepfest is just around the corner, should we have a JL section?
Sponsored

2018RUBI

First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
I've done Trey and Beasley Knob. Beasley has a good variety of trails from moderate to advanced. You can spend 8 hours up there on different trails easily

Bswen

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara
I've done Trey and Beasley Knob. Beasley has a good variety of trails from moderate to advanced. You can spend 8 hours up there on different trails easily
Those are the two Ive heard most about. Ill try to get up there sometime soon. Lady in my office told me her friends go to a place called Durhamtown out in Union Point, GA. Looks like a private off road club that has obstacle courses and trails. Anyone here ever tried the place?

Metrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 HellaYella JLU Rubicon
Those are the two Ive heard most about. Ill try to get up there sometime soon. Lady in my office told me her friends go to a place called Durhamtown out in Union Point, GA. Looks like a private off road club that has obstacle courses and trails. Anyone here ever tried the place?
Durhamtown is mostly for ATVs and bikes, but there are some Jeep trails. That being said, they are mud pits. If you love your entire Jeep covered in mud, then it might be for you. If you don't like cleaning mud out of every crevice, you might want to avoid it.

BigDon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Greetings All, My family and myself are looking to hook up with some groups in the area to go wheeling with. We live ITP and places to wheel here don't exist as far as I know. Thanks to those who shared links above. I hope to meet up with some of you on the trails.

Sponsored

JeepGA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
HI everyone. I'm near Hickory Flat. These are great links in this thread and can't wait to try some of the trails out. There's also GRJ Offroad Park which is in Ball Ground. I think it gets used for JeepFest. I've watched a few videos and it looks like fun. Fee involved. Camping available. https://grjoffroadpark.com/

JeepGA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
HI everyone. I'm near Hickory Flat. These are great links in this thread and can't wait to try some of the trails out. There's also GRJ Offroad Park which is in Ball Ground. I think it gets used for JeepFest. I've watched a few videos and it looks like fun. Fee involved. Camping available. https://grjoffroadpark.com/
I'm not sure if they areopen regularly or just for special events. I sent them an email to find out.

Since I'm close, I plan to try it soon if anyone wants to join me (and they're open). I'm a stock JLUR so I'm not ready for anything super technical yet, but I'm pretty sure I can handle this park.

?format=1500w.jpg

https://grjoffroadpark.com/park-map/

Renegade Wrangler

First Name
Gasan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Rubicon
Occupation
Spice Man
I love this, I just got my new baby and I cannot wait to start. I did alot of desert tracking, so I am excited to do a diffrent terrain. I am game.

mrmatt14

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon UL
I'm late to the game... just got my Rubicon on Saturday, but I'm in love. I went bumming around the Chattahoochee National Forest and had a blast. Can't wait to get it back out there.

JeepGA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I just did Tray Mountain Rd last weekend with my son. There is a lot to explore up there. I love my JLUR as well. Now I look for excuses to drive somewhere.

Sponsored

mjshaq

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL Sting Grey ,2017 Lexus RX350 F - Sport, 2016 Jeep Cherokee
We are heading up this Saturday 10/27 at 10:30 to Trails east of Eljay. If anyone wants to join us we are leaving from 141 and 400N. We can meet additional folks at that exit of further up.

All welcome!

Private message me if interested

katmanblu

First Name
Monte
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU
I'm in Grayson (Gwinnett County). I have mountain experience with motorcycles, but new to the game with jeeps. Hoping to get the opportunity to meet with and learn from you all.

Luker JL RUBI

First Name
Forrest
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon
I am back in the jeep game after a few years with a new JLUR. I am down in the Peachtree City (Fayette County) area. My wife and I would love to hit some trails sometime with some fellow jeeps.

OP
OP
jeepfreak

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I am back in the jeep game after a few years with a new JLUR. I am down in the Peachtree City (Fayette County) area. My wife and I would love to hit some trails sometime with some fellow jeeps.
Welcome back! I’m out of town for the next couple of weeks, but I’m down late November to meet up. Let’s get a group and head up to the mountains.

Jezones

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Just went to Beasley Knob last weekend, holy smokes that was fun. Not sure when the next time I’ll be going up there. Might not go till I get some additional skid plates.
Sponsored