Any 4xe's seen on dealer lots yet?

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
It seems like there would be some dealership out there with a 4xe on their lot (or in the showroom). Has anyone heard of or seen a 4xe "in the flesh"? It seems that so far, of those participating on this forum, that no regular customer (not testers) has received their 4xe yet, right?

It seems like Jeep would want to get one early one out to their top dealerships for show and tell.
Sponsored

DowntownTaco

First Name
Brendan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.auffenbergcdjr.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE, 2022 392 XR
Occupation
Jeep Sales
It seems like there would be some dealership out there with a 4xe on their lot (or in the showroom). Has anyone heard of or seen a 4xe "in the flesh"? It seems that so far, of those participating on this forum, that no regular customer (not testers) has received their 4xe yet, right?

It seems like Jeep would want to get one early one out to their top dealerships for show and tell.
As far as I know, no one has them. My store doesn't, and none of the others in the region do either.

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4Xe, 2.5" lift, 17" wheels, 37" tires
None in my region have received their initial allotment yet.

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
Typically the first time a dealer even sees a new option themselves is when those of us on the forum who ordered it when it’s first available in the system take our deliveries.

OP
OP
robynE

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
That makes sense.

Sponsored

hybrid3.0

First Name
Erin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JGC
Both local dealers i visited had no idea they were in the system until we built out my 4xe order. Seems like the enthusiasts on the forums lead the way with respect to new product😀

Bren

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon 4XE

Ordered in January and it's been crickets. Check this place almost daily looking for someone to say they took delivery of theirs.

However gets it first - we need a full write up with video!

OP
OP
robynE

robynE

First Name
Robyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
I ordered 12/1 and crickets! That's exactly what I'm doing...I have the "4xe Order Status" being " watched" hoping any day to see someone post that the stork has arrived!

Who ever that is better be prepared for lots of questions and pics, and "4xenvy"

AMC_CJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Curious
A nearby dealership has several 4xe models showing in their online ads, and counting in their stated inventory, but all are currently listed as "this vehicle is in transit". Randomly heading there tomorrow, so I will be sure to ask if they know when they'll actually arrive. Definitely have a few things I want to check out on the vehicle before I put my order in.

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Dealers in the Vancouver area are still waiting on their initial allotments. Of the 7 my local dealer is waiting on, 5 are already sold. It's gonna be hard to see one in the flesh before you buy it up here
Sponsored