Any 2020 Jeep wrangler news?

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
I really wished Jeep would open up the color options in 2020 like they have for Chargers, Rams. Heck you can get a Ram in Mango Tango for petes sake!!! Gobi all the good colors.. I mean i chose Sting Gray cause it was a good color. Gobi is well just dang awesome on a jeep. Mango Tango is my fave color of all time. If that color option or Gobi returns id upgrade to a 2020..Just saying...
Sponsored

CRFTony

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Wrangler JKU
I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see Crush back in 2020. I'm considering Punk'n but it's a little too "tomato-y" and I keep waffling. I'd jump on Crush in a heartbeat.

Dvol

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR
I know it won't happen, but I'd love to see Crush back in 2020. I'm considering Punk'n but it's a little too "tomato-y" and I keep waffling. I'd jump on Crush in a heartbeat.
Jeep really is so outa touch with its customers IMO. Colors choices can make or break a sale in some cases.. My Dozer JKU ( nacho in JL) was orange and yellow depending on light you were in. I chose it because Crush or Mango tango were not an option, and it was unique and not many were ever sold.. Look at Ram's color choices...Crush is there and every other awesome color you cant have on a Wrangler...

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Post # 9 on this thread. :CWL:
I don’t see the humor..? If you believe the 2020 will roll out of factory with the exact same suspension/steering items as the 2018/19’s the jokes on you.

God bless

Last edited:

Carbonalpine

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘14 JKU; '22 JLUR XR
Lol where on this forum
Use the search tool.

I’ve been on this forum reading all the info on the 18/19’s steering issues. There have been revised part numbers for several parts trying to address the 4 main steering complaints. The 2020 will have some revised parts that the 18/19 never had from Factory.

Don’t know if you own a JL or if this even matters but the 18/19’s don’t all have the issues. Even if there have been revision parts, some don’t need it. It’s just for those that have the issues, they know with all these revisions, at least there’s hope for a fix. And those waiting for the 2020, will know they can buy one from factory and those newer revised parts will be installed without going back a few times to service.

Sponsored

brazos

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport, Giant singlespeed mountain bike, Hobie Revolution kayak
Occupation
Dog Feeder
“Use the search tool.”

Now that’s funny right there.

The answer to the topical question is a simple “No.”

No news.

Quigley

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon, 2 door, 2018 Harley Limited 115th Anniversary Edition, 2017 Ram 2500 4x4 diesel
I'm also waiting for the 2020 model year to buy a Rubi. Hoping they have the windshield noise issue fixed as well as the previous issues voiced on this forum.

Also would like a nice medium blue, like on the Islander package a few years ago. This newest blue is too purple looking for me (not wanting to disparage those who love it) just not my style.

Quig

smores

First Name
Sammy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
i have a 2019 and don't have any issues at all with my steering.. it was built in march of this year. so far - so good!

Hoping that there's a way to add that front facing camera to my jeep though! looks awesome!

rodhotter

First Name
bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 chevy colorado 2001 audi TT 225Q
new designs = beta testers, fix the issues while not creating others is most important IMO

Harleexl

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUS 4xe Sting Gray
Occupation
Automotive
I also heard that the green color options are changing. Mojito may be dropped for a "Army" green color. Or just that all Wranglers should be available in a darker military looking shade of green... or tan.
Of course there's also rumors of Hybrid and Diesel variants for 2020.

Sponsored

AZpueblo

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon, '22 JLUR 4xe
My dealer did tell me Mojito! has been dropped and Bikini Pearl is available now. Bikini does look pretty cool.

Tonopah

First Name
Tonopah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon 2dr 6spd; 2005 TJ (LJ) auto
Wish they'd hurry up with the diesel. Ram 1500 gen 2 diesel (VM Motori) supposedly churns out 260 hp (up from 240) and 440 fps of torque. I'd love to test drive a wrangler diesel. Gimme Gobi.

Last edited:

JDulks

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GMC Yukon Denali, 2013 BMW 335i e93
On this forum
I ordered a 2019 JLUR last week. Does anyone think if they address suspension steering issues they will make it available to prior JL's. I feel like that would be recall territory. I wanted to wait for a 2020 but then again, I knew I had to order, and didn't feel like waiting any longer!!

klhjeep2018

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JL
Occupation
Sales manager
I ordered a 2019 JLUR last week. Does anyone think if they address suspension steering issues they will make it available to prior JL's. I feel like that would be recall territory. I wanted to wait for a 2020 but then again, I knew I had to order, and didn't feel like waiting any longer!!
I ordered my Rubicon in March 2018 it’s the 10th Jeep Wrangler I’ve owned over the years I have zero steering issues