First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
REALTOR®
I ordered a 2020 JLUR on 7-15, it is scheduled to ship 8-4. The dealer told me the only significant changes are the 2.0 will be without eTorque and it will have automatic high beams.. The new color is Sarge available later on, not now.
Sponsored

RikFlairWoo

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ Sahara
I ordered a 2020 JLUR on 7-15, it is scheduled to ship 8-4. The dealer told me the only significant changes are the 2.0 will be without eTorque and it will have automatic high beams.. The new color is Sarge available later on, not now.

Hell yea Sarge. Did your dealer mention the December time frame or is there an update?

M0ondogy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Not sure what thread to post it in, but I just saw a whole car moving truck full of wranglers. Both headlights in the rear facing were the JL style, so I assumed the whole truck was JLs.

I quickly glanced as I passed. Safety first and all thay.....I saw a chrome badge on the side that said "Overland".

Perhaps a new trim we haven't heard about yet?

RikFlairWoo

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ Sahara
Not sure what thread to post it in, but I just saw a whole car moving truck full of wranglers. Both headlights in the rear facing were the JL style, so I assumed the whole truck was JLs.

I quickly glanced as I passed. Safety first and all thay.....I saw a chrome badge on the side that said "Overland".

Gladiator

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Did your dealer mention the December time frame or is there an update?
@RikFlairWoo

Mine said mid September for Sarge. Not sure if he is accurate or not.

Sponsored

M0ondogy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Gladiator
It wasn't. It was a Wrangler. Might have been an older model, but definitely not a JT.

It's badging reminded me of the old WJ overland. All chrome badged on the side panels.

RikFlairWoo

First Name
GG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 TJ Sahara
It wasn't. It was a Wrangler. Might have been an older model, but definitely not a JT.

It's badging reminded me of the old WJ overland. All chrome badged on the side panels.
Non-US Sahara’s are called Overland so maybe one of those. Would be cool to get some type of Overland package here though. Fingers crossed

dchant

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep grand cherokee
3D32116C-5900-4F0C-B74F-48A76AF08613.jpeg

Saw this on 70 in Maryland. Same truck?

dchant

First Name
david
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep grand cherokee
Small world. Saw it on I70 around around Monrovia.
Yep that’s about where I saw it too. I was heading home from Frederick to York pa. It was around 1:45. Then I got stuck in traffic trying to get on 695. :headbang:

Sponsored

keithd60

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon2020 Jeep Wrangler unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
REALTOR®
Mine left Ohio yesterday! Should be in phoenix August 9-15!!
Order 7-18
D1 7-23

LaurenLeigh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUS 2.0 Turbo Bikini Pearl; 2009 JK Sahara
3D32116C-5900-4F0C-B74F-48A76AF08613.jpeg

Saw this on 70 in Maryland. Same truck?
Interesting. They’re definitely the Overland model. You can tell by looking at the fog light surrounds on the front. The entire piece is silver. They also have the Overland’s rear fog lights. And it’s hard to tell on all of them, but it looks like at least on the black one on top, the side mirrors are contrasting (chrome or whatever it is they use on the Overlands). I watched a few YouTube videos and those were some of the most visible differences. Do they build the Overlands in the U.S.? Perhaps they’re headed to a port to be shipped overseas.

spaghettipie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Audi A4 Avant s-line, 2012 Subi Impreza sport hatchback, 2010 MB GL350, 2013 Lotus Evora S, 2020 JLU Sahara
Do they build the Overlands in the U.S.? Perhaps they’re headed to a port to be shipped overseas.
This.

All JL Wranglers US & ROW are built in Toledo as I understand.

-Spaghettipie

KimJo

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I'm also waiting for the 2020 model year to buy a Rubi. Hoping they have the windshield noise issue fixed as well as the previous issues voiced on this forum.

Also would like a nice medium blue, like on the Islander package a few years ago. This newest blue is too purple looking for me (not wanting to disparage those who love it) just not my style.

Quig
Sponsored