Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
What does getting a window sticker mean? Is it ready to be shipped?
Yes, if memory serves it means it’s ready to ship (sometimes it’s already on its way by the time you are notified of the sticker, sometimes it may have to wait a couple of days for a train or truck).

Getting close... Exciting times! :clap:
Sponsored

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Just picked up my 2.0L Unlimited Rubicon yesterday. Ordered on 9/1 and was delivered to dealer on 9/25. I love how this thing drives!
That’s great to hear! Congrats :champagne:

Glad to hear that Turbo fans no longer have to wait 100-200 days to start Jeeping, as was the case for many of us in the early days. Please do make sure to share pictures and more detailed driving impressions when you have a few more miles under your belt! Happy Jeeping!

krazyboi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2.0L
That’s great to hear! Congrats :champagne:

Glad to hear that Turbo fans no longer have to wait 100-200 days to start Jeeping, as was the case for many of us in the early days. Please do make sure to share pictures and more detailed driving impressions when you have a few more miles under your belt! Happy Jeeping!
Thank you! I was surprised when the dealer told me the car was delivered so quickly since they told me it could be around a 6 week wait. Here are some pics I was able to take yesterday, fully loaded JLUR in mojito green. I've driven my friend's JK before and this 2.0L is a totally different beast. So much smoother and peppier. I will continue to update as I drive it some more!

20180926_105759.jpg

20180926_112944.jpg

20180926_145857.jpg

20180926_145905.jpg

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Thank you! I was surprised when the dealer told me the car was delivered so quickly since they told me it could be around a 6 week wait. Here are some pics I was able to take yesterday, fully loaded JLUR in mojito green. I've driven my friend's JK before and this 2.0L is a totally different beast. So much smoother and peppier. I will continue to update as I drive it some more!

20180926_105759.jpg

20180926_112944.jpg

20180926_145857.jpg

20180926_145905.jpg
It looks fantastic! You’re gonna turn a lot of heads :like: .
Completely agree with your smoother and peppier comment.

Sponsored

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
delivery eta 9/28 (day 213) looks like it is going to come and go with no news... got a case number and manager assigned to it though... last tracker update (09/28 at 1:30am) gate out 9/27 at 8:39pm ... jeep chat says it's kx (instead of kzs) ... not sure - but it maybe going the wrong way in the alphabet... anyone know what's kx ???

Reactions: DEK

RubiconGaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon granite, 2006 Rubicon beige, 1995 green Sahara, 1995 Sport aqua with splash (hers), 1995 Sahara beige (his). 2005 liberty and 2006 grand Cherokee limited
Vehicle Showcase
delivery eta 9/28 (day 213) looks like it is going to come and go with no news... got a case number and manager assigned to it though... last tracker update (09/28 at 1:30am) gate out 9/27 at 8:39pm ... jeep chat says it's kx (instead of kzs) ... not sure - but it maybe going the wrong way in the alphabet... anyone know what's kx ???
Sorry, I have no idea what KX is. Here is what I have found on statuses

The build process is structured on a letter notation system as follows:

Status codes and other information

Scheduling: (only D1 is reported by MOTS)

C – Tentative schedule

D – Firm schedule, serial number is assigned

D1 – Gateline: plant has sequenced the vehicle for production, estimated ship date usually (but not always) assigned

Build stages: (may or may not be reported by MOTS)

E – framing

F – paint

G – trim

Built/shipping:

I – vehicle is built; quality control and final inspection pending

J – vehicle has passed final inspection, but has not been released to carrier

JB – shipped to body vendor (typically for decals or stripes)

JS – shipped to storage (to await shipping; also for extended quality control, vehicle flash updates etc.)

KZ – released by plant and invoiced

KZLD - in transit, delayed (typically not reported by MOTS)

mike81

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Wrangler JLUR
It’s pretty easy. Go to Jeep.com and click on Live Chat. Pester the poor minimum wage worker on the other end for your status. Berate them when they don’t tell you what you want to hear, then post a rant here outlining exactly how much you hate FCA and how you feel slighted because they aren’t giving you up to the minute supply line and plant status. Paste that rant as a reply to several other, not necessarily related, threads. Repeat this every day until your Jeep comes.

I saw this in another post.

:cwl:

Just kidding. Don’t do any of that. We have enough people doing that, already. :bandit:

BA: New order that hasn't been checked
BB: Review by fleet department
BD: Special equipment processing
BE: Edit error
BG: Passed edit n/a for schedule
BGL: Edit ok parts unavailable
BX: Passed edit available for schedule
C: Sub firm - Tentative schedule
D: Firm schedule - dealer has allocation and all parts available
D1: Gateline schedule - scheduled to be built
E: Frame
F: Paint
G: Trim
I: Built not ok'd
J: Built ok'd
JB: Noooo!
JE: Emission check
JS: Shipped to storage
KZ: Released by plant , invoiced
KZL: Released - not shipped
KZM: First rail departure
KZN: First rail arrival
KZO: Delayed/recieved
KZOA: Plant holds
KZOB: Zone/distribution holds
KZOC: Carrier delays
KZOD: Carrier holds
KZOE: Mis-shipped vehicle
KZOF: Show/test vehicle
KZOG: Damaged vehicle
KZOH: All other reasons
KZT: Second rail departure
KZU: Second rail arrival
KZX: Delivered to dealer
ZA: Canceled

Sponsored

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
Jeep chat must have meant kzx instead of kx ... Just got call from dealer that it's on the way ... J.garage confirms ... Gate Out 09/27/18 08:39:00 PM TOLEDO - NITRO CREEK VDC
Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 09/28/18 08:37:00 AM TOLEDO - NITRO CREEK VDC (on truck to dealer)
thumbsup.gif

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Jeep chat must have meant kzx instead of kx ... Just got call from dealer that it's on the way ... J.garage confirms ... Gate Out 09/27/18 08:39:00 PM TOLEDO - NITRO CREEK VDC
Truck Pick-Up / Yard Exit 09/28/18 08:37:00 AM TOLEDO - NITRO CREEK VDC (on truck to dealer)
thumbsup.gif
Yay!!!!!!!
:handsinair: :handsinair: :handsinair: :handsinair: :handsinair:

I hit 1000 miles today, exactly one month after picking up my Turbo. The more I drive it, the more I love it! And soon you’ll get to finally enjoy yours too... :fist bump:

I’m finally getting the hang of keeping transitions smooth in NYC’s horrendous bumper-to-bumper, stop-and-go, tailgate-or-get-cut traffic. My Turbo JLR has so much more power and torque at lower speeds than my previous vehicle, that I used to leap forward then hit the brakes theee seconds later - I’m exaggerating, but it was too choppy and I knew it. Now that my right foot has learned to be more nuanced ;), I can honestly say that I love, love, love my Turbo through every possible driving conditions. It feels powerful, responsive, effortless and FUN!

Now off to some light off-roading tomorrow :)

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
@thewise1 @Gretzky pumped for you guys. Long wait is FINALLY coming to fruition. You’re going to LOVE them. Waiting for pics and comments after delivery.
Sponsored