Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
Headed to the dealership today and hopefully ours will be delivered today. Been a VERY long 6-8 week wait! Hope everyone else gets theirs in week or so! Best of luck!
best wishes... know you've been waiting for a while too... thinking you're right - the last of the last should start pushing through before the end of this month(?)
:)
Sponsored

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Can you arrange to drop off your JLR before you travel? I remember you having a great relationship with your dealer. Maybe your dealer can schedule a appointment while you are traveling? Just to double check the ABS and ESC. You will be traveling so you won't miss not having your JL that way. It would be like boarding your JLR. lol. Safe travels!
Ha ha good thinking re: JLR boarding! But my Jeep and I are in the city right now, and my friendly dealer is two hours north.

That being said your comments and those of Krondor in another thread gave me some peace of mind. I’ll definitely keep an eye on this and further test my brakes when I next drive, but I’m increasingly convinced that all is fine and will only keep getting better with more use. Thanks again, Nick! :like:

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
...thinking 30 days is come and gone … called chatted texted emailed so many numbers thinking fca may have blocked my caller id … even my wife is getting tired talking about it … trying reverse psychology to ignore dates and time - with limited success :)
I hear you... I definitely developed a mild (or not so mild!) OCD while waiting for my Jeep. But even when frustrated, part of me was grateful that I was getting a vehicle worth getting excited about - just like you are!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

And it’s pretty cool to know that it’s being made to order, with absolutely everything you want and nothing you don’t want.

The part that’s not cool is the whimsical timelines, with some folks getting their JLs in 30 days and others in 200 days, without glaring differences in specs. I guess it’s statistically hard to avoid anomalies when producing on such a large scale, but I still feel indignant on behalf of those who waited months and months! My order took a little over 100 days, and that already felt long - acceptable, but long.
Hopefully yours is just around the corner...
:fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

PS: Sounds like you owe your wife an afternoon at the spa ;)

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
T - 1 to 2 days to pick up...

Sponsored

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks, you and catskills maybe right … is worth another try … will call later this afternoon … just for old times :)
Called 866# with case#... guess they too have been looking for it, on the lot, some where, since 8-2 ... asked if they find it - tell Nicole I called ... (long as they don't try to charge storage)
:)

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
T - 1 to 2 days to pick up...
Rooting for ya bro. Cant wait to see a picture with you in or near it. I drop mine off at dealer tomorrow to get the new wheels/tires.

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yours gotta be close
thanks, indeed, my vin in question ... 1C4GJXANXJW255445
am thinking they lost track of it the storage lot - but not to fear... they are out there looking for it now, AND, they tell me, as soon as they find it, if and when, that someone will be sure to update me... something like that... :)

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
thanks, indeed, my vin in question ... 1C4GJXANXJW255445
am thinking they lost track of it the storage lot - but not to fear... they are out there looking for it now, AND, they tell me, as soon as they find it, if and when, that someone will be sure to update me... something like that... :)
This is truly the most bizarre nonsense I've read yet on the forums! How do you "lose" a built jeep and can't find it?! WOW man.

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)