Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
I keep forgetting you’ve got a 3.6 because you’ve been such a stalwart supporter here!

I think we’ve all made you an honorary 2.0 community member...

:rock: :captain: :rock: :captain: :rock:

May all JL drivers, 3.6 and 2.0 alike, be safe from further mishaps.
*giggles* :giggle: Kay <3
Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Agree, and I have Alpine for sure - I just couldn't find the "ACOUSTIC" labeling on my windshield when I looked last night (disclaimer, I was fried from tons of work, so I may have been looking right at it and just not noticed it).

Do my turbo buddies with Alpine definitely have the "ACOUSTIC" labeled windshield glass?

Also, are your windows double paned or single pane? If you roll them down half way or so and look at the glass from the top down, do you see 2 panes or just 1? I only saw 1 pane of glass when I looked last night (my 2014 Grand Cherokee with acoustic laminated had 2 panes and I believe my wife's 2019 Cherokee has 2 panes).
A2D16B4F-104C-4F9C-96ED-0212A4428ADD.png

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
About the lifetime warranty; a guy named Tom Winkels was selling it for the best price. I asked my dealer to match his price and they did. Lifetime with $100 deductible for $2665. It has since gone up by $100 I believe (several months ago) but still a good deal. Its FCA (not dealer) but I do not believe that it is transferrable.

Sponsored

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
About the lifetime warranty; a guy named Tom Winkels was selling it for the best price. I asked my dealer to match his price and they did. Lifetime with $100 deductible for $2665. It has since gone up by $100 I believe (several months ago) but still a good deal. Its FCA (not dealer) but I do not believe that it is transferrable.
Is there any place I can see this on line to show my dealer? I want to be able to show them and get them to match, when mine ever gets off the dang train.

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
...don't feel like the lone ranger - thinking there's a few of us left in the same boat...
:)
I am in KZM, but I have no delivery date!!!. How can be it shipped, yet have no delivery date?:swear:

yellolab

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 718 Boxster, Hydro Blue 2 door
Occupation
sales
I am in KZM, but I have no delivery date!!!. How can be it shipped, yet have no delivery date?:swear:
I did not get a delivery date until I hit KZT- then Jeep emailed me with an estimated date(next week BTW). But as of this morning, I am still in KZT.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Thank you, Rich. Very helpful as always.

After reading this Facebook post, warranty definitely feels like a good idea, but at the same time I have mixed feelings about funding FCA’s ‘trial and error’ approach to R&D, i.e. paying extra in case they make more mistakes...! But on the other hand it’s hard to put a price on peace of mind and good sleep, so I’ll probably end up with some extra protection when all is said and done. ;) This reminds me I should do some homework on exactly what my insurance does / doesn’t cover.
Here is a link to a post about the FCA Lifetime Warranty.

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...me-warranty-question.2539/page-18#post-317821

Sponsored

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Are you guys inferring you can buy th warranty from this guy?

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Any reason your window sticker would be up and then a half hour later it isn't "Sorry, a Window Sticker is unavailable for this VIN" ???

WazSupDog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n Orange JL Sahara
Is there any place I can see this on line to show my dealer? I want to be able to show them and get them to match, when mine ever gets off the dang train.
I emailed him and he responded really quickly with a quote. My dealer was not willing to match it yesterday so I am buying from Tom this morning.

I simply printed out his email (with his dealer logo and signature) and showed that to my dealer.

Rick

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, you can purchase from any certified dealer. I'm buying it from this gentleman today as my dealer couldn't / wouldn't come close to matching his quote.

Rick
You have his info so I can get a quote?
Sponsored