Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

Oneilc01

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray Turbo
Do you know where the rail yard is in Orlando? Mine was in Baldwin, Fl. yesterday.
They called and said guaranteed delivery to the dealership tomorrow by 12 noon. They could not get it today (dealer asked if they could pick it up and they said no- allegedly).

Good luck!

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
hey bud, I don't think the systems are catching up to real world. My build date was last Friday (3 Aug). It still showed D1 on Saturday. Over the weekend I flew through E/F/G spend a day in 'I', went to JB for a day, then went to KZS on Wednesday. I think these prioritized/cloned jeeps are getting some love. Mine showed up on dealer website on Wednesday as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up on lot today just one week from build. But I do live about 2 hours south of Toledo here in Dayton Ohio so the transport is (or should) be MUCH faster than rail or longer truck hauls.
Mine was built last Friday (8/3) also and true to form has been sitting in "I" for now 8 days! Jeeps says everything is ok! Why not just delay it another month or so since summer is almost over!

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2-dr Rubicon & 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
My 2.0 ordered in May hit dealer last week, but unfortunately could not make a deal so I had to back out. I'm not surprised if it's already sold by now; but it's a loaded Ocean Blue w/ Tan cloth Sahara (didn't want leather) and basically every other option. Makes more sense anyway to wait for a 2010 since the leases presented were terrible and it would make much more sense to finance. Dealer is Westbury Jeep in Long Island, NY.

I would be curious what kind of deals others are getting (not just on paper, but actual delivery), but I'm sure this is not the right thread for it.
I got my mine for 6% under dealer invoice plus a nice trade value on a 2011 Toyota Rav4

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon

Sponsored

DEK

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 rubicon 4xe
Got the sticker today. Called the 866 number, no ETA. Hopefully it will be on the midnight train to Nevada very soon!

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
I think you might be looking at December before the 19's are actually on lots....
I don’t know. I’m thinking months into 19. Think my dealer said maybe March. We’ll see.

Sponsored

Itsgary2

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
It’s great to see People getting their Turbos!!!

The Turbo Clone I built is on it’s way to the Joey Arccadi Dealer in Fort Lauderdale!

It’s a Fully loaded Sting Gray Rubicon... Premium Soft Top Though.

So, If someone is looking for one and in the area you should contact them because they will have it soon!

I am very happy with my 3.6... I added a full catback exhaust and Cold Air Intake... So it is very responsive and fast!

I’m looking forward to hearing people give a review of their Turbo’s performance!

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
Oh man, my Rubi showed up.....
https://www.performancedelawarechry...aware-OH-01ea738e0a0e0a1774a0ee91f1386acc.htm

EEEEK! Do I buy it? NO! Have to tell myself to hold out for a 19!!!!
I guess we all have our reasons. This is definitely no knock onyou or your decision. But just curious...why delay gratification? Is the 2019 MY just worth so much more than the 2018MY? I know arguments can be made as to "working out the bugs" the first year etc. But I would be very surprised if the 2019's made it to customers this calendar year. Besides Wranglers depreciate less than almost every other vehicle. At what price to you put delayed gratification? $500? $750?, $1000?

There is a season to everything under the sun. Sometimes we gotta wait but sometimes its Carpe Diem. Tomorrow isn't promised.

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
I’m still in I. My current lease expires in 3 weeks; I’m not very optimistic.

:( :crying: :( :crying: :(

The 866 guy was super nice but seemed to know less about the process than our senior forum members.

Gretzky

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I love seeing the turbos delivered here. Mine was built right before the issues regarding the delays in May. As far as I know I was not cloned but have been in storage ever since. I'm just keeping my fingers crossed that all issues were addressed in my "MacGyver" and I get 15 years out of it like my only car I have ever owned which I purchased new as well (2003 Sunfire lol.).
Unfortunately being in Canada, I cant get any information other than my dealer says it is scheduled to be shipped August 14th I have been given many past shipping dates but I am getting more hopeful! Congrats to those with deliveries!
Sponsored