Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Mine finally is off the train in a rail yard in Orlando. Dealer tried to get the Jeep on a truck to me tonight but they allegedly won’t/can’t release it from the yard.

Agonizing. And, today makes 6 months since I ordered on Feb 9.

Tomorrow???
Its coming tho! :) :handsinair::whew:

Bri_BKT

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Rubicon JLU 4xe; 2016 Mazda CX-5
Lol! YUP! Folks ALWAYS gonna have something negative to say or try to "compete" for no legitimate reason at all. Imo it's a character flaw on their part: trying to prove a point that has no real reason to be proven.

When you hear it, just dust the foolishness off and keep it moving. Like you said...your jeep is gonna be awesome...who cares what the haters think? They have to live with those negative vibes, not you.
Very well said!!

Sponsored

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
How long was everyone in inspection? Cmon mr inspector gadget inspect my Jeep! (Edited because I called my Jeep a car. Feel free to ban me immediately)

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Lol! YUP! Folks ALWAYS gonna have something negative to say or try to "compete" for no legitimate reason at all. Imo it's a character flaw on their part: trying to prove a point that has no real reason to be proven.

When you hear it, just dust the foolishness off and keep it moving. Like you said...your jeep is gonna be awesome...who cares what the haters think? They have to live with those negative vibes, not you.
Good advice in general.

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
How long was everyone in inspection? Cmon mr inspector gadget inspect my Jeep! (Edited because I called my Jeep a car. Feel free to ban me immediately)
hey bud, I don't think the systems are catching up to real world. My build date was last Friday (3 Aug). It still showed D1 on Saturday. Over the weekend I flew through E/F/G spend a day in 'I', went to JB for a day, then went to KZS on Wednesday. I think these prioritized/cloned jeeps are getting some love. Mine showed up on dealer website on Wednesday as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up on lot today just one week from build. But I do live about 2 hours south of Toledo here in Dayton Ohio so the transport is (or should) be MUCH faster than rail or longer truck hauls.

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
Good advice in general.
My personal philosophy (not that anyone cares) is that we should all be brought together by our love of Wranglers. Regardless of how we use them, clean or dirty, Mall Crawler or Rubicon pro, heavy mod or stock. Its a shared passion for the machine. That's why we wave at each other. We may not have anything else in common. But that doesn't matter. I don't care what your views are on politics, religion, hobbies (other than Jeeping), etc.. You are part of the Jeep family and therefore are worthy of acknowledgement and respect.

Sponsored

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
hey bud, I don't think the systems are catching up to real world. My build date was last Friday (3 Aug). It still showed D1 on Saturday. Over the weekend I flew through E/F/G spend a day in 'I', went to JB for a day, then went to KZS on Wednesday. I think these prioritized/cloned jeeps are getting some love. Mine showed up on dealer website on Wednesday as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it showed up on lot today just one week from build. But I do live about 2 hours south of Toledo here in Dayton Ohio so the transport is (or should) be MUCH faster than rail or longer truck hauls.
Dealer just texted me I'm in JB yesterday, so one step away from K. He said he got a 3.6 MOJITO! Rubi in they traded for so if I'm bored I can go check it out. Gonna go there and drop my stinger bar off today I think.

Budagreg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2-Door Turbo, 2012 BMW 328i, 1999 Miata, 38' Fleetwood Expedition RV

runswithbeers

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Jeep Wrangler, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock; 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk (x 2), 2018 JL Rubicon
GEEEZ!!! Sitting in railyard 20 minutes from my house for days!

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase