Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
We should. You've been with me for at least half of my journey which started last October. I've been waiting 10 months to get this, 4 months since I was able to order since Mojito! finally became available. Great to have our forum brothers and sisters supporting us.
Yeah it's crazy. I was looking at literature and then went on my first test drive 2/09, that's right around when I ran into @Chicago on here and he shared is invoice with me and dealer, Tyson, in Chicago. I think ordering a turbo Mojito was the ultimate "punch in the face" from FCA, maybe other than being built, burned down, and/or cloned, then getting yoru original VIN (WTH?). Feels like eons ago, absolutely insane that summer is ending, school starts in three weeks, and August will be wrapping up and I probably won't have my Jeep yet.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Yeah it's crazy. I was looking at literature and then went on my first test drive 2/09, that's right around when I ran into @Chicago on here and he shared is invoice with me and dealer, Tyson, in Chicago. I think ordering a turbo Mojito was the ultimate "punch in the face" from FCA, maybe other than being built, burned down, and/or cloned, then getting yoru original VIN (WTH?). Feels like eons ago, absolutely insane that summer is ending, school starts in three weeks, and August will be wrapping up and I probably won't have my Jeep yet.
I remember freezing my ass off outside looking at a JLU Sport because no Rubicon’s were on the lot in February the day I ordered lol but it should t be much longer now

JL_Joey

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Firecracker Red (Ordered)
I remember freezing my ass off outside looking at a JLU Sport because no Rubicon’s were on the lot in February the day I ordered lol but it should t be much longer now
Keep positive. I had all but accepted that I had to stop stressing about when it might get built and show up, and then within a matter of a few days I found out it was built and at the dealer. It will be worth the wait sir.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Keep positive. I had all but accepted that I had to stop stressing about when it might get built and show up, and then within a matter of a few days I found out it was built and at the dealer. It will be worth the wait sir.
I’m all good I’m looking forward to it but I’m not in need of it so no hurry I actually have 2 built just waiting for shipping

Sponsored

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Keep hanging in...I feel you on the school thing, it is right around the corner. But I'll say this....most of my driving is commuting back and forth to work...ive only taken it offroad once since I got it; and i wish i would have more time to "experience" it more b4 the semester starts. But mannn even when I commute I enjoy EVERY SECOND of the drive.

You will too...whether it's commuting to school, going to the store, or whatever "uneventful" task you gotta do.

What I'm saying is, when you get your beloved Jeep, every moment with it will be special, it'll be amazing and the waiting you're having to endure now WON'T taint your new experiences. THAT's a FACT. *hugs*

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
Dealer just texted me. Dealer Direct system shows I am KZ now. My original build date was 3 Aug, (last Friday). By today (Wednesday) I am in KZ, I was JB yesterday so its flying through once it hit the assembly line apparently. In yo face! dreaded JB freeze!

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
You know, kind of bittersweet. My Dealer told me my Jeep is in I today. My Jeep was built today on my sisters birthday who passed away 15 years ago in a horrible single vehicle accident. She was 16. It was a terrible time for the family to go through. I couldn't have planned it out to have it finished when it was, but it's just even more special and unique now. She would have been 31 today. Man time flies by.
3-2JennaJohnPack.jpg

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
You know, kind of bittersweet. My Dealer told me my Jeep is in I today. My Jeep was built today on my sisters birthday who passed away 15 years ago in a horrible single vehicle accident. She was 16. It was a terrible time for the family to go through. I couldn't have planned it out to have it finished when it was, but it's just even more special and unique now. She would have been 31 today. Man time flies by.
3-2JennaJohnPack.jpg
I know we don't really know each other, and I'm just some random stranger on the internet - but I'm thinking of you and your family, and your sister today. Sending positive thoughts your way.

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
I know we don't really know each other, and I'm just some random stranger on the internet - but I'm thinking of you and your family, and your sister today. Sending positive thoughts your way.
Its funny cause I don't consider you or x3L strangers. I spend more time with you guys than with my family ;0. Just kidding but you are definitely not just an internet stranger. Besides, your a fellow buckeye!

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
3-2JennaJohnPack.jpg
So sore for Your loss , Beautiful picture you should name that Jeep after. Ur sister

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer just Text me , my original just got to dealer now I have to decide whether to take original or wait on Clone which is still in JB
Lol so tough not knowing what was done. At least worth taking the original out for a spin anyway ;)

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2-dr Rubicon & 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
3-2JennaJohnPack.jpg
Thanks for sharing this story and you're right it will make it very special.

Also, I note the Packer garb in the picture - nice to see - not only a fellow Jeep owner but Packer fans as well. Doesn't get any better than that! GO PACK!
Sponsored