Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
NP, just checked and system hasn't been updated since 1:30am...It is likely he's updating it now...but I'm heading to work...I'll check in a bit, just in case 2015 is able to check for you sooner. :)
Th
NP, just checked and system hasn't been updated since 1:30am...It is likely he's updating it now...but I'm heading to work...I'll check in a bit, just in case 2015 is able to check for you sooner. :)
thank u , I told the guy at J.G. But he can’t figure out why it won’t let me in either, I appreciate the updates
Sponsored

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all! Any recommendations for a hood lock? I checked out Bolt but they dont have the option to select 2018 as your model year. Definitely need one living in Brooklyn.....still have yet to see a Mojito in NYC...hoping im the first haha:handsinair:;)
Don't give up <3

And you have the right to look at other Turbos on the lot...I wouldn't want to do this but some things really don't make any sense...
If I waited as long as yall, I would likely be looking at any and all new Turbos on the lot by me.

Only thing I can think of it is that you ordered something that most people didn't order and maybe FCA didn't have enough of what it was to install it. Therefore, they made had to have ship the part(s) to the manufacturing location....I heard that this was happing a lot even with the non-turbos.

Hope it gets to you soon!
Sorry but honestly thats bullcrap. For the thousands and thousands of jeeps that have been built and shipped, pretty sure a combination of said parts could be used to fulfill my one order. Also don't want a random off a lot, defeats the entire purpose of placing the custom order and waiting for eons due to FCAs color holds and nonsensical production workflow. My order or nothing at all is where I'm at.

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Hmm, just ordered them lastnight. I forgot I have the mopar a-pillar led bracket and lights there too. Wonder if they'll work together.
@aug0211 FYI from LANGE on the coyote mirrors:

They will not work with the Mopar A-Pillar Mount.

:headbang:

LidPhones

First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR EC3 White, Ordered 6-11-2018
x3L and I have a similar build and we don't have build sheets. I was told that mine was expected to build by 3 Aug. Doesn't look like that is happening. Not sure why. We cant get answers. Nobody at FCA seems to be able to tell us what is going on. I am very close to giving up myself. I ordered 10 Apr 18. 4 door turbo rubis are being built that were ordered in June. I am extremely frustrated myself.
Crazy that the builds have yet another delayed element... I wonder if it could be the dual tops in both orders? One would think FCA would have the parts ready to pull from normal builds of hard and soft tops.... Good luck on getting the build sheet soon...

Jmschrock

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram
Sorry but honestly thats bullcrap. For the thousands and thousands of jeeps that have been built and shipped, pretty sure a combination of said parts could be used to fulfill my one order. Also don't want a random off a lot, defeats the entire purpose of placing the custom order and waiting for eons due to FCAs color holds and nonsensical production workflow. My order or nothing at all is where I'm at.
The order doesn't make any sense unless they feel the older orders are already pissed so get the newer orders taken care of before they get pissed.

I don't think it has anything to do with what equipment you ordered. I ended up ordering another clone with the only difference being the V6 on June 25th (All Options except smokers group). It was delivered to the dealer on July 25th, so only 30 days from order to delivery. I was going to get it last week, but with all the 2.0 movement I thought what's a couple more weeks and told them I'd continue to wait.

I pulled down crypto into excel and there are only 12 Rubi's ordered before mine left with out build sheets. If I don't see something this week I think I'm finally going to bail and take the V6. I ordered 2/28

Sponsored

lwebs

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbucks.ca
Vehicle(s)
CJ-7, JLU Safari
Occupation
Retired
Just received my build sheet.

Oh happy day.
According to the JG site,
our Jeep was built yesterday.
Lwebs (Wrangler Sahara Unlimited - Mojito!)
Date ordered: 06/26/2018
Current Status: I
D1 status date: 07/20/2018
Estimated delivery: TBD
Built pending inspection: 08/04/18 11:51:00 PM
Gate Out 08/05/18 12:00:00 AM TOLEDO - RAIL
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 08/05/18 02:01:00 AM TOLEDO - OTTAWA

MisFiTkEv

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited Sport S 2.0l Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
confirmed! Sport S turbo: Customer Preferred Package 28S, Technology Group, Convenience Group, Cold Weather Group, Trailer Tow and HD Electrical Group, Jeep® Active Safety Group, Anti-Spin Differential Rear Axle, Alpine® Premium Audio System with Active Noise-Control System, and Black Freedom Top® 3-Piece Hard Top
pickup TOMORROW!

Sponsored

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
Hot off the press: according to the 866 team, I’m in I (built, pending inspection). Yay!!!
:handsinair: :handsinair: :handsinair:

I realize this means my 2.0 still has to clear inspection, get accessories added (and I have several that are rumored to be delayed, such as LED, headliner, etc), then get shipped and make it to the dealership. My current lease expires 8/28, and I probably have a 50/50 chance - at best - to get my 2.0 within 3 weeks. But hey, this is a step in the right direction!

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Hot off the press: according to the 866 team, I’m in I (built, pending inspection). Yay!!!
:handsinair: :handsinair: :handsinair:

I realize this means my 2.0 still has to clear inspection, get accessories added (and I have several that are rumored to be delayed, such as LED, headliner, etc), then get shipped and make it to the dealership. My current lease expires 8/28, and I probably have a 50/50 chance - at best - to get my 2.0 within 3 weeks. But hey, this is a step in the right direction!
Awesome news