Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

evantheterrible

First Name
Terrible
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1C4HJXEN6JW234736
Call Mayone Nevils at corporate. Her info is on the thread earlier. She told me if I wanted a Wrangler earlier to order a 3.6. She should help.

Actually here it is:
Executive Referral Manager

Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA)

Office: (586) 274-8180

Fax: (586) 497-1294
This is helpful. Thanks.
Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter

Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
FCA system sometimes lags a few weeks they'll eventually get one but could be days or weeks after delivery lol

OP
OP
Respo

Respo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yup, thx :like: finally hit KZ...but wouldn't you know it Craig at Koons is getting Married today and will be out until July 11. He said if it shows up while he's gone I wouldn't be able to pick it up until he gets back on July 11...:headbang:
Iā€™m KZ on my 3.6 as well, how long average till they hit dealership? Iā€™m in NY. Also I never got my build sheet or window sticker from crypto...is that possible?

Agent47

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojito! JLU 2.0T (Built 7/4)
Whatā€™s the deal with the VIN on Jakitu? It looks nothing like any of the other ones.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Is there a reason, or just assumption since it is one of the first?
What you said, just assuming since itā€™s an early one.

1. Employees get access to earlier ordering than us (who knows of the order date typed in to CS is accurate)
2. If I needed a handful of vehicles to test before opening the floodgates, Iā€™d use employee vehicles

Just guesses from me, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe

Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Iā€™m KZ on my 3.6 as well, how long average till they hit dealership? Iā€™m in NY. Also I never got my build sheet or window sticker from crypto...is that possible?
Not sure your area in NY, but for me the nitro creek yard (where my Jeep is showing) from what I've seen lately is once hitting nitro creek it's typically 4-5 days to delivery.

Also, both sheets are typically seen or at least one of them, but not seeing them doesn't mean you're not in KZ. I believe FCA is using at least 2 different systems to run the Jeeps thru the build process and apparently they don't interface well.

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
Wife is smart... she had to run in to the grocery to grab something while I hung out in the car

What you said, just assuming since itā€™s an early one.

1. Employees get access to earlier ordering than us (who knows of the order date typed in to CS is accurate)
2. If I needed a handful of vehicles to test before opening the floodgates, Iā€™d use employee vehicles

Just guesses from me, though.
If they were employee vehicles then why are they on crypto? Is that the best place for them to get information?

My opinion is these are ghost vehicles and will never be delivered. Just like the ones from earlier his week that were showing up in transit.

Just my thoughts.

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
If they were employee vehicles then why are they on crypto? Is that the best place for them to get information?

My opinion is these are ghost vehicles and will never be delivered. Just like the ones from earlier his week that were showing up in transit.

Just my thoughts.
FCA employee JLs have been first previously and is a known fact. As been mentioned previously crypto is using FCA code to track the vehicles. If FCA employees inputs their info into crypto then crypto will pick up the FCA employee order.

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep GC Overland, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2007 BMW 650-GS, 2015 CanAm F3, 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Turbo, 2Door (on order)
I ordered mine months ago. I need wheels ASAP. My dealer refused to order a 3.6 or return my deposit. Just waiting for my TURBO! Hope it's worth the wait.
Well, last week I got a Build Sheet and the next day a Sticker . . . . . . . for my 1/22/2018 order of a JL Sport S . I upgraded to the JL turbo Rubicon - with another signed purchase contract and deposit.
Wednesday I went into the dealership and asked for my deposit back and the purchase commitment to be canceled. I was still in D, but I told them I might buy it if I havenā€™t bought something else. When I told them Jeep said ā€œanticipates LATE July Turbo buildsā€, they gave me my money back and trashed the purchase agreement.

Like some of you (looking at you Chicago), I could have waited . . . but ironically, the Jeep Guy in me said! ā€œF This!, places to go, things to see.ā€ There are a few really interesting things to consider getting ā€”- but, I wonā€™t buy another Jeep, until I can get my Wrangler 2Door Rubicon Turbo.
Hang in there everyone, do what makes you happy and gets you where you need to be.