Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

runswithbeers

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Jeep Wrangler, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock; 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk (x 2), 2018 JL Rubicon
They also did that black grill on the Easter Special "Nacho Edition" (also a Turbo!)
Nacho.jpg

When they put out these pictures, one thing I looked for was some sort of Turbo Badge / decal / trim, but didn't see any. It is still a persistent question for me if there will be a Turbo Badge - - - - right after my question of "When am I getting my Jeep?!?".

BTW, I bought Red, but if I could have only gotten Nacho, I would have smiled and nodded my head, Yes!
Gotta agree there--looks sharp. But I saw a red JL on Thursday and it looked awesome. I was down to red and sting gray, and went with the sting. Only reason was we had a red jeep before--but not this red! It popped!

runswithbeers

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Jeep Wrangler, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock; 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk (x 2), 2018 JL Rubicon
I had another exchange with Jeep yesterday that I thought I'd share only to provide info---as all of you have been kind enough to do.
I was reviewing my sales sheet and noticed a minor mistake on my order, so I called my dealer. He said that since I was in D (Like a lot of you, I'd been told I was in D1), he would call his FCA rep and try to change it. Which he did. So, this exchange left me with three conclusions:
1. I was definitely back to D
2. Dealer couldn't change my order without involving his rep
3. You can change order in D

I have to say my dealer has been really good to work with and I believe he's been sharing info he has--which may be less than we'd expect. I was also shown an expected ship date of July 2.
So not the best news as we slide back to D but I'd take a July build date all day long if that really happened. Have a great weekend, fellow turbo hopefuls.

runswithbeers

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Try this link--it shows you how to get your build sheet with your VIN. The build sheet obviously won't be there until your Jeep has been built. Just another way to check/verify your status: http://jeepsies.com/jeep-build-sheet/

Huehue80

First Name
Cohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
Another email reply from Nicole at jeep

NICOLE
Customer Assistance Center

Dear Customer:

Case #: #####
VIN: nullnull
Vehicle Description:

Cohan: Thank you for your reply! Unfortunately; I cannot comment on the 2.0L Engine as I have no information on the exact details of the delay. We understand there is some speculation regarding the 2.0L Engine. The 2.0L with eTorque is an all-new engine to Wrangler and FCA. Prior to launching it, we want to ensure that we have identified and protected for any potential issues. We currently anticipate sold orders to begin/resume in July. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

My dealer still has ship date of June 25th
Which we know won't happen. Its looking like Late July hopefully.

Hang in there guys these turbos are going to be awesome.

Also I finally moved all my waiting parts from the font room of my home to the top shelves in my garage.

The last couple of items I still need would be the copper sst pro 37's and when ever bestop gets there half doors ready.

Even my Metal cloak lift arrived before the Jeep.

The only good news is when the Jeep finally arrives at least all my upgrades are here and paid for

Sponsored

Dragmod

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 3.6
Long ago member (2013 10th anniversary, now JLU 2.0 orderer.) So I just got off the phone with my dealer who said mine was in transport. I told them no way since I haven't seen a single one delivered yet. He said he was going to double check and get back with me.
I'm sure this is just false information so don't anybody go and get their hopes up.
I know I'm not.

Taurus14

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara turbo firecracker red
Try this link--it shows you how to get your build sheet with your VIN. The build sheet obviously won't be there until your Jeep has been built. Just another way to check/verify your status: http://jeepsies.com/jeep-build-sheet/
Long ago member (2013 10th anniversary, now JLU 2.0 orderer.) So I just got off the phone with my dealer who said mine was in transport. I told them no way since I haven't seen a single one delivered yet. He said he was going to double check and get back with me.
I'm sure this is just false information so don't anybody go and get their hopes up.
I know I'm not.
dont believe they are delivering either 3.6 or 2.0. You will see those here know way more then dealers. Or at least we share more.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
dont believe they are delivering either 3.6 or 2.0. You will see those here know way more then dealers. Or at least we share more.
And we definitely speculate more :rofl

Good news is, the longer we wait on 2018s, the closer we all are to 2019s!

Bobbye75!

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18’ Wrangler Rubicon on order
Weird, people all over Facebook every day this week are posting pictures of the jeeps they just picked up.

Sponsored

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Still holding out hope, my dealer has a loaded mojito rubicon inbound (v6) I may take a gander at...
I would almost cancel my order and go get one of these other rubis but no dual top group.

Firemedicsparky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Well good news, with that $250 GC you can buy that grill soon. Mopar will be offering the Satin finish black grill for $249 I believe.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
I would almost cancel my order and go get one of these other rubis but no dual top group.
I’ve been considering it. I like the Bestop Trektop NX Glide a lot.

Almost kind of want that more than the factory soft top, the more I’ve looked...
Sponsored

Reactions: x3L