Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep GC Overland, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2007 BMW 650-GS, 2015 CanAm F3, 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Turbo, 2Door (on order)
I just checked on my order.
My Jeep had been D1 and last Thursday (5/31) it went from a D1 to a D on my salesman's system.
My Jeep had not been built, it was not cloned.
According to 877# today, I am still in D.
No schedule until parts come in.

Hopefully, when you people who got cloned start moving at the end of the month (fingers crossed), I will go to D1, but who knows where in the schedule it will be.

As for you folks who got cloned, congratulations on ordering the VERY exclusive Jeep JL Phoenix Edition. Since mine wasn't built, I am not in that club.
Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
My Jeep had been D1 and last Thursday (5/31) it went from a D1 to a D on my salesman's system.

Hopefully, when you people who got cloned start moving at the end of the month (fingers crossed), I will go to D1, but who knows where in the schedule it will be.

As for you folks who got cloned, congratulations on ordering the VERY exclusive Jeep JL Phoenix Edition. Since mine wasn't built, I am not in that club.
I take it that as the "FIRE" edition? :cwl::clap:

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter

I love being able to say Iā€™m a clone

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
Have a price lock on sport-s from feb28 ...
And the new models aren't to far away ...
Think i got'em right where I want''em (?)...
:)

Last edited:

thecampingn00b

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor 2018 JLUR (on order)
Anyone accumulating a collection of parts for their incoming turbo like I am?

15AB1F34-ACC4-4CCC-815F-AC3A93C502DC.jpeg

Sponsored

NM Original

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Jeep GC Overland, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2007 BMW 650-GS, 2015 CanAm F3, 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon Turbo, 2Door (on order)

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Anyone accumulating a collection of parts for their incoming turbo like I am?

15AB1F34-ACC4-4CCC-815F-AC3A93C502DC.jpeg
Lol yes. 5 wheels in my basement. 5 tires in the shop. Head liners in the basement. Already returned the gas cap since they now come with it. Shorty antenna. Tazer JL. Hoist-a-Top hoist system. Probably a few others Iā€™m forgetting. Eek!

Last edited:

Sponsored

Itsgary2

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
I was at Fortec today... they are doing the Custom work on my Jeep when it finally comes... but they were telling me they order jeeps for customers to customize. And when they went to order a 2.0 Turbo it said it would be six months before delivery. So new orders will be six months out!

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Asked dealer to submit a second order for me, also a turbo but with the changes I requested that he wasnā€™t able to make. Hoping heā€™s willing to do it without another deposit and let me pick which one I want based on when they come in (then sell the other as a dealer vehicle).

He isnā€™t pumped about it and said heā€™d have to check with his manager.

Starting to think there are more and more reasons to bail. He keeps saying just hold out until next week...

If the 3.6 had BSG I would probably jump ship now, but Iā€™m hanging on by a thread.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
I was at Fortec today... they are doing the Custom work on my Jeep when it finally comes... but they were telling me they order jeeps for customers to customize. And when they went to order a 2.0 Turbo it said it would be six months before delivery. So new orders will be six months out!
That would be a 2019... I wonder if theyā€™re going to release these as a limited edition 2018 for our orders only and then all others as 2019s.

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If there would have been a 2door Sahara I would've done that especially since it has selecttrac but I'm an old angry man (get off my grass) now that doesn't need much off roading anymore so I added to the sport the anti-spin option along with all others (except smokers) ... thinking turbos may naturally run hot so considered (no pun intended) rubicon just for the neat vented hood - stayed with sport-s though - snow would probably melt thru it and dirty it up (?) ... :)

Last edited:

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That would be a 2019... I wonder if theyā€™re going to release these as a limited edition 2018 for our orders only and then all others as 2019s.
Would make these collectables(?) ... (lol)
:)
Sponsored