Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

OP
OP
Respo

Respo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Jeep chat just told me mine is shipping out on Monday...:angry: I’ll be heading to my dealer this afternoon this is very frustrating
Sponsored

thecampingn00b

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor 2018 JLUR (on order)
THAT ^^^ is my post from Jeep Wrangler JL group on Facebook. Erika is a Team Leader at Chrysler LLC., in Toledo. I wasn't going to mention her name, but apparently you already did. I think it's time for me to either get a 3.6 or get another vehicle altogether. FCA screwed the pooch on this one, bigtime! I just don't understand why FCA would string us along (some of us for over 100 days) and give their most loyal brand owners such a huge runaround, and feed us such BS:whatsgoingon::angry: This has caused so many of us so much time, money, and inconvenience! :swear:
dznhpyu-gif.gif
Steelers fan, cannot be trusted lol

Yldman

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (FOR SALE!)
I'm off today. Maybe I'll go buy a Ford Raptor instead? #pissed!
FCA
dznhpyu-gif.gif

Yldman

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (FOR SALE!)

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
You could just order a new one and not cancel your old order. Then it's a race to which one gets built first.
I really want the turbo tho , I don’t wanna regret not getting it in the future

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500
I'm going shopping today. For real!
I'm headed to the dealer to sort things out. Maybe ordering a 3.6l or dealer stock somewhere. I doubt another dealer would trade.

Sponsored

GARRIGA

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Finance
You seem to have this more right then most. I have spoken to mod people and have posted that harnesses are too expensive to just replace. Was told BMW had that issue and they totaled the vehicle. So for those of us that don't understand they are not just scraping a vehicle for no reason and they know it is less expensive to rebuild a new one. They have been in this business longer then us and let's assume they are making the correct financial decision. So, it's not the engine and if you wanted the turbo then wait. If you need now then look for a 3.6. Personally I am waiting because if they are doing this they are taking care of business. Next they need to take care of us!!!
I wouldn’t hold my breath on taking care of existing orders beyond accelerating their priority on the assembly line. No motivation on their part. The fix had they not done it may have been costlier in possible lawsuits, loss of life (public relations nightmare) and cost of recall. Don’t think FCA did this out of the goodness of their heart. Just made better cents. Can’t really blame them. They answer to board members before Jeep owners. :(

AMG 18 JLUR

First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C400 18Crosstrek 18JLUR? GX470 X5
how did you contact them? i jeepchat and 866 number and no such response. i am given the BS JS status on both. heading to the dealer right nowto find out what is really going on.