Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

Warpath

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler 2.0T JLR 2-Door, 2020 GT500

Soljah112

First Name
Amar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JLU Sahara
Just messaged my dealer and have a D1 status and scheduled to ship June 1. Ordered on 5/4 and after reading a lot of posts, can't help but be skeptical. If that date passes then I'll consider sending the email and or moving to a 3.6

Spf35

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JL 3.6
I have a $1,000.00 deposit down. Going to call Craig today to discuss. I may be in a little different situation than most. I sold my car on April 30. It sold in 3 days. I thought it might take 3 weeks. So I'm borrowing my daughters car off and on and using my work truck some. But I'm willing to wait until end of June. I can't wait any longer than that.
Sooooo....found one with the 3.6 from another dealer. Now need to somehow get my $1,000 back from the other guy. Cleaning her up now!

upload_2018-5-25_11-11-51.jpeg

upload_2018-5-25_11-12-10.jpeg

GARRIGA

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Finance
Sooooo....found one with the 3.6 from another dealer. Now need to somehow get my $1,000 back from the other guy. Cleaning her up now!

That’s probably the best approach.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe

Congrats! I’m watching for a 3.6 off a lot that checks the boxes for me, too, while I keep my fingers crossed for the turbo. Or at least for real info from JeepCares.

Sponsored

thecampingn00b

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor 2018 JLUR (on order)
Just called Jeep chat, I’m also moved back to D from D1. He said shipping date of the 6th of June with arrival on the 20th which I’m not taking seriously. Also being told there is no fires, just more fake news lol

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Just called Jeep chat, I’m also moved back to D from D1. He said shipping date of the 6th of June with arrival on the 20th which I’m not taking seriously. Also being told there is no fires, just more fake news lol
Lol my dealer today confirmed the fires. Said there was also one yesterday. Yesterday was in the paint shop though and suspicion is that an employee started this one (no info on the others).

kre62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite
Whats the Jeep Chat phone number again? I can't seem to find it.

srbbnd

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stella 4T
I am getting fed up with the situation.

The complete lack of transparency in this day and age is unacceptable. Having the illusion of jeep cares probably located in a foreign location, using pre-populated auto text replies to appease the masses as a public relations scheme is laughable.

Having years of R&D to make a slightly innovative product such as a mild-hybrid and lying about their progress in order to secure orders and apparently cutting corners to make a large profit is the definition of capitalism gone wrong in our country.

If there is not some actual legitimate information on what is going on with the 2.0s soon, I will have to cancel my order out of the principal of the matter. I will not reward FCA with their dire need to only appease the investors instead of their customers by purchasing an alternative vehicle such as the 3.6 from their company.

Sorry for my rant, but I am getting very salty with how Jeep has handled this.

Sponsored

Dr.McNinja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
They're certainly not responding to anything on Twitter. Not sure if they will on FB either.

GARRIGA

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango RT
Occupation
Finance
That recall can’t be the issue. It affects my Durango and caused only if there’s a short while on cruise going up a hill. Something else must causing these delays. Hopefully not because they screwed the pouch.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
I am getting fed up with the situation.

The complete lack of transparency in this day and age is unacceptable. Having the illusion of jeep cares probably located in a foreign location, using pre-populated auto text replies to appease the masses as a public relations scheme is laughable.

Having years of R&D to make a slightly innovative product such as a mild-hybrid and lying about their progress in order to secure orders and apparently cutting corners to make a large profit is the definition of capitalism gone wrong in our country.

If there is not some actual legitimate information on what is going on with the 2.0s soon, I will have to cancel my order out of the principal of the matter. I will not reward FCA with their dire need to only appease the investors instead of their customers by purchasing an alternative vehicle such as the 3.6 from their company.

Sorry for my rant, but I am getting very salty with how Jeep has handled this.
Copy/paste my form note to JeepCares! I’m with you, right on the verge. If enough of us speak up together, maybe we’ll hear something.

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
I Just called the new JL number 866-362-2146

and she said I was still in JS Status, but showing a ship date on June 5...So we'll see in 2 weeks I guess. I did call Craig and asked about placing another order but with a 3.6 instead and he said his manager is on vacation until Tuesday (i really don't believe that because this weekend is one of the busiest car buying weekends of the year) and can't give me answer until then. He doesn't want to be stuck with a Jeep (like he'd really be stuck with it lol) because I told him I'd take which ever one came in first. BUT, if the Turbo would ship the following week....argh I'm just going to have to wait 2 more weeks I guess before making a decision...:computerrage:
Sponsored