Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

OP
OP
Respo

Respo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yeah, so I’m js, according to jeep hotline for a “max” of 2 weeks. Which we know is not true
Sponsored

Shinysideup

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX, JLU soon
From my FCA case manager today:

According to our resources, production of the 2.0L Turbo eTorque Engine was halted & slated to resume mid/late-May.
That's interesting. Not just delayed but actually stopped. I'm dying to know the reason why!

Coincidentally I received a three page email with photos from my $100 tripod Kickstarter today, how they weren't happy with QA of one part and are flying a team to the factory to sort it out. They apologized for lack of an ETA at this time, and acknowledge how this impact customer plans. Email probably took 30mins to write and proof, then sent proactively out to everyone that backed this item. FCA could do that!

thecampingn00b

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Raptor 2018 JLUR (on order)

According to our resources, production of the 2.0L Turbo eTorque Engine was halted & slated to resume mid/late-May.
That's interesting. Not just delayed but actually stopped. I'm dying to know the reason why!

Coincidentally I received a three page email with photos from my Kickstarter today, how they weren't happy with QA of one part and are flying a team to the factory to sort it out. They apologized for lack of an ETA at this time, and acknowledge how this impact customer plans. Email probably took 30mins to write and proof, then sent proactively out to everyone that backed this item.
wtf

Taurus14

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara turbo firecracker red

Coincidentally I received a three page email with photos from my $100 tripod Kickstarter today, how they weren't happy with QA of one part and are flying a team to the factory to sort it out. They apologized for lack of an ETA at this time, and acknowledge how this impact customer plans. Email probably took 30mins to write and proof, then sent proactively out to everyone that backed this item. FCA could do that!
Btw this is mid/late may so I will 2nd the wtf comment.

Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

Sounds like he relayed old information.

Sponsored

gatorjeep

First Name
Umit
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JL 2.0 Turbo
What numbers are you guys calling to get answers? I have been calling the following and they don't give me nearly the level of detail you all are receiving:

1-866-362-2146
&
1-800-992-1997

OP
OP
Respo

Respo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR

But what about the ones that are built....? Like mine and plenty of others. It’s all one big epic fail/LIE from fca

Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Looking at crypto stickers, they have opened the floodgates for production!
There are 15 more 4 doors showing built today. So if this is a lot hold like they did on the 3.6s after they were built I think they held them a month. So maybe next week or 1st week of June they start shipping them. That's just a guess on my part based solely on what they did with the 3.6s.

But it's like a top secret deal they are unwilling to share.

JL_Joey

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Firecracker Red (Ordered)
Livechat just told me I am built and in storage awaiting inspection. More has happened in the past 4 days than the past 4 months. That is if any of this is to be believed.
Sponsored