Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Thank you!

I'll be honest, I don't know how as well! I'll keep you guys in the loop on any sort of updates I may get!
Much appreciated! Some day we may know of the place beyond D1 known as built and ready to ship to dealer land, but for now it's just a myth:rock::jk::flag:
Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Because he is Pauly Walnuts!

5d17a6d79c1cd4adc1b389aa4a52317a.jpg
exactly! i will just sit here on the bus and wait my turn until Pauly directs otherwise, what else is there to do. Well maybe whistle at the girls as we ride by :giggle::cwl:

Yldman

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (FOR SALE!)
I'll be honest, I don't know how as well! I'll keep you guys in the loop on any sort of updates I may get!
Well great news! and that sucks! I've had JLRU on order since 2/8 and basically black hole. Let's hope you make it out the door with yours and give us all some hope that ours will start also![/QUOTE]

Bill, it looks like you and I are in the same boat! I've been sucked into the same D STATUS black hole as you, for over 50 days! :angry:

Cuc717

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Mojave
As of right now, I am in J status. No ETA or ship date set as of now. Hopefully will by this weekend!

Sponsored

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6
Where are you getting your tracking info from?

GoldenSky

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JLU Rubicon 3.6

Itsgary2

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLU
Guys, after talking to Jeep Chat multiple times, I am pretty sure that Jeep Chat is really a BOT most of the time. Not a real person and answers are mostly mildly sofisticated templates with the system just doing a basic status check. Then giving an answer based on Order date.

I was looking at the original timeline Jeep announced November 29th. And the said 2 doors and 2.0L production wouldn’t start until April 16th. And this pretty much aligns with the 2.0L engine showing up on the Jeep.com site configurator.

So... I don’t know that we can say that 2.0L engines had been delayed up until this point.

Sponsored

Leftpedal1

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
I'm really not sure if following this thread is exciting or depressing , the ups and downs are killing me! A little background, I ordered on 2/8 a JLUR in silver billet, 2.0, hard top with virtually everything except leather, including the LED package. After getting my VON at about 3 weeks I was given a ship (build date) of 4/5. Between this thread and my dealer updates I've been twiddling my thumbs patiently but it's running thin. Yesterday I went into my dealer and while he checked my VON in his system I sat next to him and used Jeep Chat. He is told I'm in D1, Jeep Chat says I'm in D, waiting on supplies. What's up with that? Anyway, may add credence to the BOT theory, IDK. I'm hoping this whole thing is a masterful ruse perpetrated by FCA just to keep the hype going!

srbbnd

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stella 4T
I'm really not sure if following this thread is exciting or depressing , the ups and downs are killing me! A little background, I ordered on 2/8 a JLUR in silver billet, 2.0, hard top with virtually everything except leather, including the LED package. After getting my VON at about 3 weeks I was given a ship (build date) of 4/5. Between this thread and my dealer updates I've been twiddling my thumbs patiently but it's running thin. Yesterday I went into my dealer and while he checked my VON in his system I sat next to him and used Jeep Chat. He is told I'm in D1, Jeep Chat says I'm in D, waiting on supplies. What's up with that? Anyway, may add credence to the BOT theory, IDK. I'm hoping this whole thing is a masterful ruse perpetrated by FCA just to keep the hype going!
Definitely depressing.

JL_Joey

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Firecracker Red (Ordered)
I have contacted Jeep Cares 3 or 4x since I ordered in mid-February. Each time they have said I was D1, with no other status. However today I was told this:

Jeep Cares: We appreciate your patience as we launch this exciting new product. Many factors can affect the order to delivery time for a vehicle – paint color, selected options/packages including tops or doors and forecasted demand. Currently there is a restriction on LED lighting group;
Me: Ok. Any ETA on when that restriction will be resolved?
Jeep Cares: Can you please provide a telephone number for record. I will get your case reviewed and call back if there is any issue. There in no ETA on LED yet.

Taurus14

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara turbo firecracker red
Been reading your posts since I ordered on 2/9. Have had same runaround with jeep chat. In and out of D1.
Had to join and give heads up as my dealer called yesterday to tell me I was in painting. So I guess that's good news and should be much closer to ship my firecracker red Sahara which is pretty loaded except top is black. Good luck to rest of you!!!

bbuck7777

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon Unlimited Turbo
Been reading your posts since I ordered on 2/9. Have had same runaround with jeep chat. In and out of D1.
Had to join and give heads up as my dealer called yesterday to tell me I was in painting. So I guess that's good news and should be much closer to ship my firecracker red Sahara which is pretty loaded except top is black. Good luck to rest of you!!!
Good news! How about LED pacage. Did you order that also? There seems to be some delays on these.
Sponsored