Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Cloned mine and said to build on 18th. Went by dealer and gave me a new print out of old price (2/8/18) 2.0 2 dr. with new VIN. Hope they throw something else for the wait.
Awesome
Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Cloned mine and said to build on 18th. Went by dealer and gave me a new print out of old price (2/8/18) 2.0 2 dr. with new VIN. Hope they throw something else for the wait.
I’m thinking we may get something in return for the wait

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
I ordered mine on2/16 new vin 6/1 on Clone

Sponsored

kre62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite
Don’t know why you wanna talk me out of what I prefer, I appreciate your advice but I know what I want and what I’m waiting for
Hope it works out for you

Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Just so you know people with Rubicons, 35" tires and 3.6s are clocking 6.9sec 0-60 times. I doubt the Turbo will be much faster, especially with big tires like that. Could be slower. Just to make sure you know what you are waiting for.
It would make zero sense to be slower than the 3.6, when the turbo 2.0 is the more powerful engine with the better power band.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Hope it works out for you
I’m sure it will other wise I wouldn’t spend over 50 grand on it , looking forward to it and I’m glad your happy with your choice

Reactions: Joe

Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I’m sure it will other wise I wouldn’t spend over 50 grand on it , looking forward to it and I’m glad your happy with your choice
I decided to wait as well. If I swapped to a 3.6, I'd be wishing I had the 2.0 later. I've had buyer's remorse before and would rather wait to get the better option.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
I decided to wait as well. If I swapped to a 3.6, I'd be wishing I had the 2.0 later. I've had buyer's remorse before and would rather wait to get the better option.
I agree , you should get what you want especially when your spending that kind of money

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Even if it takes longer ,it’s worth the extra wait for something your gonna be driving for the next 5 years or longer

Taurus14

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara turbo firecracker red
Just so you know people with Rubicons, 35" tires and 3.6s are clocking 6.9sec 0-60 times. I doubt the Turbo will be much faster, especially with big tires like that. Could be slower. Just to make sure you know what you are waiting for.
And my porsche gts is even faster. Dude it's a jeep. Not sure where you are coming from. Just be happy with what you have and find a 3.6 forum to get off on.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
And my porsche gts is even faster. Dude it's a jeep. Not sure where you are coming from. Just be happy with what you have and find a 3.6 forum to get off on.
It be like going on 3.6 thread and telling everyone to re order a 2.0 lol I don’t get it

kre62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite
The point was just comparing it to the Turbo. i think a lot of people think the Turbo will be way faster, but it likely won't be a huge difference. I had a turbo on order myself, I decided it wasn't worth the wait but good on ya if you can take the continued BS from FCA.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
The point was just comparing it to the Turbo. i think a lot of people think the Turbo will be way faster, but it likely won't be a huge difference. I had a turbo on order myself, I decided it wasn't worth the wait but good on ya if you can take the continued BS from FCA.
I’m glad your happy with your decision, be happy with mine everyone has their reasons and opinions for what they
i been waiting since the summer of 2017 for this jeep another month or so I’d no biggie, FCA will deliver when it’s resdy
Sponsored