Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

GuyIncognito

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR -> Now Jeepless again
Now I won’t sleep lol
Hopefully you are trucking distance from the plant and don't have to wait on the rails. Once I'm built - whenever that is - I'll have a cross-country rail trip to wait on.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Hopefully you are trucking distance from the plant and don't have to wait on the rails. Once I'm built - whenever that is - I'll have a cross-country rail trip to wait on.
Chicago is only 250 miles from Toledo 41/2 hr ride

kre62

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Granite
Sounded too good to be true. The wait continues.

Los

First Name
Los
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.0 JLUR
Hello yall,

My dealer said today that my JL was built after the harness issue and that I should be already in "I status". VIN 1C4HJXFN0JW226324.

Sponsored

Prevok

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara Punk'N 2.0T 2018
Occupation
IT Tech Lead in the video game industry
Vehicle Showcase
I believe Europe was getting the 2.0 without BSG anyway. Are these build for the American market?

JLTurbo’d

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JLUR
JeepChat says mine is sitting in JS with a estimated ship date of 6/15; but my dealer is telling me D status? Is this something you can see? @Erikacox
2.0 JLUR
1C4HJXFN9JW209473
Thanks!

Taurus14

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara turbo firecracker red
JeepChat says mine is sitting in JS with a estimated ship date of 6/15; but my dealer is telling me D status? Is this something you can see? @Erikacox
2.0 JLUR
1C4HJXFN9JW209473
Thanks!
Btw anything in js has been cloned and you should have a new vin. Check with your dealer and get the new vin.

Sponsored

Huehue80

First Name
Cohan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR
So I just received a email response on the case I was assigned for my 2.0 JLUR.

This is such miss information.

Dear Co: Thank you for your reply! The dealership is correct; your vehicle order was recently cloned. Due to the length of time your vehicle was in Body Vendor (15 days) FCA has cloned your factory order. Cloning is a manufacturing process for vehicles that sit too long in one status. The factory put through a second order with the same specs and make sure that the clone keeps moving through production as does not sit in one specific status for too long. Your new vehicle identification number (VIN) is JW255381. Please note that cloned orders do not get pushed to the back of the system - they are prioritized and shipped as quickly as possible. With regards to compensation; I regret to we do not compensate for order to delivery timing. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center

Taurus14

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara turbo firecracker red

Dear Co: Thank you for your reply! The dealership is correct; your vehicle order was recently cloned. Due to the length of time your vehicle was in Body Vendor (15 days) FCA has cloned your factory order. Cloning is a manufacturing process for vehicles that sit too long in one status. The factory put through a second order with the same specs and make sure that the clone keeps moving through production as does not sit in one specific status for too long. Your new vehicle identification number (VIN) is JW255381. Please note that cloned orders do not get pushed to the back of the system - they are prioritized and shipped as quickly as possible. With regards to compensation; I regret to we do not compensate for order to delivery timing. I will continue to track the status of your 2018 Jeep Wrangler order & will provide email updates as they become available. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding as we work towards delivering your order. Sincerely, Nicole Jeep Product Information Center
That seems right

thewise1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Turbo 2door Stingray Sport and 6cyl 4door White Sahara
like the square root of a negative one, imaginary, feeling kind of confused he said she said ... holding the unicorn faith... entering the 100 day turbo survivor club... got a sport-s and thinking the hood should say either 'hazard stay back' or 'turbo survivor' ... peradventure :)

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
That’s the exact same email I received last Friday

xact same
Sponsored