Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

Jeep your tips up

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS 2.0 Bright White Dual Tops
I'm not sure. Newfoundland here, excited to hopefully get my jeep soon. Ordered April 10th. I have my build sheet but no sticker. Awesome to see the movement finally. The turbos seem awesome!
well, I just checked with the dealer, and mine is at least across the border...from the home of the great 99...so SUPER annoying that it is just a few hours down the road, but an eternity away in terms of delivery time!

lwebs

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
carbucks.ca
Vehicle(s)
CJ-7, JLU Safari
Occupation
Retired
Just went KZ.

Estimated delivery: 09/12/2018 - 09/16/2018

Production Status KZ Received 08/07/18 12:00:00 AM
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 08/07/18 07:14:00 AM TOLEDO - OTTAWA VDC

My best guess would be Sept. 1st it will be in your driveway.
More movement in the last two days.

Ingate / Rebay at Facility 08/05/18 02:01:00 AM TOLEDO - OTTAWA;
Build Sheet 8/06;
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 08/06/18 09:46:00 AM ARGUS BODY_VEND;
Ingate / Rebay at Facility 08/07/18 07:14:00 AM TOLEDO - OTTAWA VDC

Any forum wisdom on how many days from this stage until it arrives on the west coast of Canada?

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
I just priced a lift and wheels/tires. Pondering getting it done before taking it home hmmmm

Gretzky

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
well, I just checked with the dealer, and mine is at least across the border...from the home of the great 99...so SUPER annoying that it is just a few hours down the road, but an eternity away in terms of delivery time!
Great to hear. Hope you get it soon.

Sponsored

Jeep your tips up

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUS 2.0 Bright White Dual Tops
Does anyone know names/ locations of holding yards in Canada? I thought I was in "Grand Marquis" but when I Google I just get "Grand Marquis for sale"

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
That's the big question. If I had a clone, I think I would take it over the original due to it being a later build.
This. I would absolutely take the later build if given the option.

Very small, minor improvements are made through the year. Not big things but small things like additional weather stripping here, padding there, etc.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Yah yah, you guys just get your TWO Jeeps and contemplate what to do while I wait for my ONE. Lol, smh, argh!!
I feel so horrible lol.

1 turbo has arrived with my name on it
2nd turbo with my name on it is in KZS
3rd turbo with my name on it is in KZL

I honestly wish I could find someone on the forum who likes my build configurations (loaded Sahara, loaded Rubi) to take one of these instead of a random customer. Anyone interested in central Ohio?

They’re granite and leather. Saharas are tan interior. Rubicon is black interior. Dual top on Saharas, hard too only on Rubi. Painted everything, infotainment, etc. etc.

Sponsored

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
Well @555Redhorse, looks like our MOJITO! s are brothers. I went into paint lastnight/this morning!
We should. You've been with me for at least half of my journey which started last October. I've been waiting 10 months to get this, 4 months since I was able to order since Mojito! finally became available. Great to have our forum brothers and sisters supporting us.

theaj

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Sahara Mojito Turbo / 21 2dr Rubicon Hydro Blue
We should. You've been with me for at least half of my journey which started last October. I've been waiting 10 months to get this, 4 months since I was able to order since Mojito! finally became available. Great to have our forum brothers and sisters supporting us.
I ordered a Sahara Mojito! Can't wait!

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
I feel so horrible lol.

1 turbo has arrived with my name on it
2nd turbo with my name on it is in KZS
3rd turbo with my name on it is in KZL

I honestly wish I could find someone on the forum who likes my build configurations (loaded Sahara, loaded Rubi) to take one of these instead of a random customer. Anyone interested in central Ohio?

They’re granite and leather. Saharas are tan interior. Rubicon is black interior. Dual top on Saharas, hard too only on Rubi. Painted everything, infotainment, etc. etc.
Order a couple more and you can open your own dealership! ;)

CatskillsAlex

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-door Rubicon
I wonder what I will fixate on once I get my 2.0L (probably sometime around Labor Day) and how I will occupy all that newly rediscovered free time...

Save lives? Write a book? Get a PhD? Learn how to code? Test all the dating apps in the market?
It feels like I would have time to do all of those things and then some - if only I could stop thinking about my Jeep for more than 2 minutes!

Come to think of it, that’s unlikely to improve once I get said Jeep. I’ll probably be obsessing about mods and trails instead LOL. Hopeless...
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
Sponsored