Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Anyone having trouble getting into Jeep Garage?
Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Lol well, I’ll be in the ‘19 waiting rooms :-/
19s should roll off better then 18s unless you go with Diesel, I have a feeling they will experience long waits

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
19s should roll off better then 18s unless you go with Diesel, I have a feeling they will experience long waits
Yeah, I’m torn on that... turbo vs diesel (and risk the same wait again - lol).

The other concern is that I really want the advanced safety group for adaptive cruise control. Hoping that’s available at launch and not as late availability.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Yeah, I’m torn on that... turbo vs diesel (and risk the same wait again - lol).

The other concern is that I really want the advanced safety group for adaptive cruise control. Hoping that’s available at launch and not as late availability.
It’s like saying I’ll wait for the new IPhone lol, it’ll drive you crazy, every year there’s something new

Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
It’s like saying I’ll wait for the new IPhone lol, it’ll drive you crazy, every year there’s something new
Haha yep. If I wait for diesel then I’ll be like “oooh but a plug-in would be cool!!! One more year!”

Lol - that’s said, ACC is one of the few items on my short list of things that are hard for me to give up going from my GC to the JL.

Adaptive cruise and ventilated seats. Adaptive is huge for me, ventilated seats are a nice to have.

Last one... I wish the rear bench could slide backward if you wanted a bit more space and were willing to sacrifice some trunk space (car seat room!).

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Haha yep. If I wait for diesel then I’ll be like “oooh but a plug-in would be cool!!! One more year!”

Lol - that’s said, ACC is one of the few items on my short list of things that are hard for me to give up going from my GC to the JL.

Adaptive cruise and ventilated seats. Adaptive is huge for me, ventilated seats are a nice to have.

Last one... I wish the rear bench could slide backward if you wanted a bit more space and were willing to sacrifice some trunk space (car seat room!).
It’s all about personal preference, I don’t get some of these people who try to talk others out of what they want , do what makes u happy I say !!!

3EB1CA1B-7A88-41EA-9FE7-3B84CEBA7835.jpeg

TaiMc

First Name
Tai
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport Mojito!, 3.6L & '18 Ninja 400 KRT
Occupation
Communications Manager
Vehicle Showcase
On another note, being a “Newbie” Jeep owner. I figured out the wave!
It's lovely aint it?? Lol i been wavin all day! I took a trip to Dallas...got waves from fellow Jeepers and non-Jeepers. Got LOTS of looks and got a couple of comments about the Mojito! Green color of my Sport. Folks are definitely feelin it! I'm receiving more attention than I expected.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Respo

Respo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Just got the Window sticker for my original Turbo order on 2/10 VIN #173043. So almost 6 months after my order the sticker finally comes thru. And apparently they retrofitted a fix because it had been sitting in JS for over 3 months (96 days). And was told it was going to be scraped. I had a feeling when I ordered it I was ordering for someone else to get it...
Same, got my sticker for my “original which was supposed to be destroyed” but like you, I am very happy with my 3.6

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Yaw , be another nice day to have a jeep

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
After 6 months of agonizing waiting with no credible updates Fromm FCA I can finally state officially that my Jeep JLU Rubicon Turbo is on a train to Orlando!

Chicago, you’re next, right?
Congratulations, I sure hope so but I can’t get on jeep Garage no more to see

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2-dr Rubicon & 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
Congratulations, I sure hope so but I can’t get on jeep Garage no more to see
I just checked JG and it last updated at 1:30am last night - Rich you're still at I as before. I looked at others who were in I and it lasts on average about 1 to 2 weeks - my time for me was 12 days from I to KZ
Sponsored