Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler 2-dr Rubicon & 2015 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
That’s awesome!!! Congrats!
:handsinair: :fist bump: :handsinair: :fist bump: :handsinair: :fist bump: :handsinair:

Can’t wait to hear your first impressions once you take delivery.

Hopefully many more Turbos to come soon... Very soon...
I think the the dam has broken and this is in fact the week for major production gains - I think the battery/wiring harness issue has been solved. Now awaiting "JS" (passed inspection and in storage) or hopefully "KZ" (cleared for shipment) status
Sponsored

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Wow, how is a June being built before February builds etc. I don't get it.

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree....there appears to be no ryme or reason - I suspect it has something to do with basic body style (2 or 4 door), exterior paint choice (white for mine), and options configuration. This is fairly well-equipped - I ordered basically everything except the steel bumper, optional wheels and leather seating - otherwise it will have all the remaining options.

Hazelwood7

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JL Rubicon V6
As I said before. I had ordered in Feb as well before I reordered a v6. My dealer still has the 2.0t order and in my name and has not been built. It's an outage that someone put an order in June and they had theirs built first. Why have jeepcares? I really like my jeep but if I had not got the V6 and I was waiting for the 2.0t and saw that I would have never bought anything from FCA. That's just terrible.

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also, strange things happen on the assembly line. I ordered my 2015 Ram Laramie that's pictured in the icon to the left (I LOVE my truck) and that went very smoothy - 8 weeks almost to the day. But it is a Laramie that came through with a Sport hood (vents in each side of the hood) - I never ordered the hood as it would have been a special order item and a $1,600 up charge but none-the-less that's the way it came - the dealer was as shocked as I was and to this day I am not sure why the hood came this way - I love it and it a very unique truck I have yet to see another Laramie with the Sport hood....

Sponsored

2015er

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As I said before. I had ordered in Feb as well before I reordered a v6. My dealer still has the 2.0t order and in my name and has not been built. It's an outage that someone put an order in June and they had theirs built first. Why have jeepcares? I really like my jeep but if I had not got the V6 and I was waiting for the 2.0t and saw that I would have never bought anything from FCA. That's just terrible.
I understand and agree

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
June 4, 2018 - went to D1 on 6/12 then back to D and then back to D1 last Thursday and the vehicle was built on Saturday - pleasantly surprised due to the 2.0 and being a 2 door Rubicon but hey I'll take it....last notation on the order is: Ingate / Rebay at Facility 07/22/18 02:06:00 AM TOLEDO - OTTAWA VDC.

This information is from the Jeep Garage forum and I joined as a level III member
Congratulations wonder how they choose the orders , I ordered in February

Hazelwood7

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Red JL Rubicon V6
Congratulations wonder how they choose the orders , I ordered in February
Chicago,

I watch Jeep Garage as well to see if your status has moved. Jeep Cares has told you 10 different things and yet I see no movement in your build. I feel like they are picking on you for some stupid reason beyond me. I wish I had your attitude. At this point, I hope that the turbo engine is so great that it makes me sad I couldn't wait and went with the V6. But, the V6 is fine so it's not like I got something that does not do the job. All I have to say is WTF FCA. Learn to value your customers. It's like talking to your cable company!

FUHL

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Website
cmott426.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 Ecoboost 2018 2-door Rubicon 2013 Range Rover Evoque
Occupation
CAD Drafter/Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly the only thing I question with FCA being so late to the table in the game with the turbo compared to the 2019s is why are people hanging out and sticking it out for the turbo over the diesel that will be available for the 2019?
I don't want a Diesel.

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Well I just went off on Jeep Chat - again.... not that it helps but the lack of information and movement is nonsense. We ALL went into D1 together in June, and back into D. Now everythings so scatter, built, not built, maybe built, in transport, in storage - who knows what they say is even true. Basically let them know if people could get a Jeep from a different company we (most probably) all would have, and they've been losing a lot of customers due to their rotten service buying competitor vehicles. We've seen several posts here. Anyway, just sick of it. Told to "check back in a week" due to the "end of July" comment. :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Sponsored

Taurus14

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara turbo firecracker red
Don't believe everything you read. You know that well. Does dealer have notification it is built? Where does it say it's in js? None of the things you've read really means June orders will arrive before the February orders. When you see sticker and it's on truck you will then know it has in fact happened. Until then I don't believe any of it. Skeptical? You bet. Do I have reasons? Any of us been here this long should all know better. Lots said, very little happens. Everyone with jeep info has a different story. Where are the 2.0s? Hanging in I, E, JS. But in no ones garage.

StingGreyTwitch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hydro-Blue Polar Edition | 2018 Sting Grey Rubicon
Don't believe everything you read. You know that well. Does dealer have notification it is built? Where does it say it's in js? None of the things you've read really means June orders will arrive before the February orders. When you see sticker and it's on truck you will then know it has in fact happened. Until then I don't believe any of it. Skeptical? You bet. Do I have reasons? Any of us been here this long should all know better. Lots said, very little happens. Everyone with jeep info has a different story. Where are the 2.0s? Hanging in I, E, JS. But in no ones garage.

I have stopped calling and hitting up Jeep chat until I start seeing Jeeps being shipped. Its the end of July and the time that FCA has been telling us over and over they will be built. its now time for them to either build or cancel the 2018s.

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
Chicago,

I watch Jeep Garage as well to see if your status has moved. Jeep Cares has told you 10 different things and yet I see no movement in your build. I feel like they are picking on you for some stupid reason beyond me. I wish I had your attitude. At this point, I hope that the turbo engine is so great that it makes me sad I couldn't wait and went with the V6. But, the V6 is fine so it's not like I got something that does not do the job. All I have to say is WTF FCA. Learn to value your customers. It's like talking to your cable company!
Thanks for the encouragement

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
I have stopped calling and hitting up Jeep chat until I start seeing Jeeps being shipped. Its the end of July and the time that FCA has been telling us over and over they will be built. its now time for them to either build or cancel the 2018s.
Exactly
Sponsored