Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
I can feel the summer days with the top off slipping away every minute.

runswithbeers

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Jeep Wrangler, 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee, 2015 Jeep Rubicon Hardrock; 2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk (x 2), 2018 JL Rubicon

Sponsored

srbbnd

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stella 4T
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Back to D per Jeep chat. That is D1 to D to D1 to D in a period of 4 days. Jeep are sick sadists who get their kicks off of toying with my emotions.

Last edited:

LidPhones

First Name
TD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR EC3 White, Ordered 6-11-2018
Update just now from Jeep Chat:
According to the last update, your vehicle is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. Most orders are scheduled for build within 30 days after reaching this stage.

Sponsored

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Update just now from Jeep Chat:
According to the last update, your vehicle is in the scheduling phase of the manufacturing process. The parts required to build the vehicle are being scheduled and as soon as they available and ready, order will be scheduled for build. Most orders are scheduled for build within 30 days after reaching this stage.
That’s D status.

Tim W.

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Dragon Edition
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! Back to D per Jeep chat. That is D1 to D to D1 to D in a period of 4 days. Jeep are sick sadists who get their kicks off of toying with my emotions.
Wow
Found out yesterday that my order returned to D status. In C for a long while, finally moved to D with VIN, D1, BUILT with ship date 5/29, nope back to D, last week progressed to D1, yesterday D1.
Called salesman said see if you can find something close. Not sure if I want til late August for 2018.

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Wow
Found out yesterday that my order returned to D status. In C for a long while, finally moved to D with VIN, D1, BUILT with ship date 5/29, nope back to D, last week progressed to D1, yesterday D1.
Called salesman said see if you can find something close. Not sure if I want til late August for 2018.
Yep. Every day that passes, the 2019s get more and more interesting.

srbbnd

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stella 4T
Wow
This sucks. I am very displeased with the amount of information Jeep has released as well to this point. We still do not have the specific reasons why there is a delay. I highly doubt it is due to the demand, after they started building the 2.0 and then halted production combined with all the other issues that have been floating around on the interwebs.
Sponsored