Sponsored

Any 2.0L Jeep Wrangler JL in sight for delivery?

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
I finally spoke with my dealer this morning. I sent a text saying i was ready to cancel.

He called and 1st thing he said was "I talked with my guy and all that stuff about fires and cloned orders for everyone isn't true".

I told him Jeep emailed me with a new VIN and said my order was cloned yesterday.......

He said he'd call back....

*still waiting*
Interesting

Taurus14

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara turbo firecracker red
I finally spoke with my dealer this morning. I sent a text saying i was ready to cancel.

He called and 1st thing he said was "I talked with my guy and all that stuff about fires and cloned orders for everyone isn't true".

I told him Jeep emailed me with a new VIN and said my order was cloned yesterday.......

He said he'd call back....

*still waiting*
Do you have the worst dealer or what!!! Talk about making it hard to hang in. He seems to know zero. At least you get info here. Poor folks not on forum. When it comes should be worth the wait. Hoping!!!

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
Good luck! Why can’t you just cancel and reorder rubi ? Or would that cost u more
Didn't work out. The word back was:
  • Cannot switch models/trim
  • Cannot take things out of the order
  • Can only add things
I guess I could cancel and re-order... but I'd lose my "expedited" order, from the clone right?

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
  • Can only add things
I guess I could cancel and re-order... but I'd lose my "expedited" order, from the clone right?
Probably but at this point how much longer could it be , that’s a tough one

Sponsored

Taurus14

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sahara turbo firecracker red
  • Can only add things
Expedited??? What's that? :)

Joe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
  • Can only add things
The most important thing is to buy what you want. If you settle, you will regret it. What is a few more days in addition to what you've already been waiting? I question how much these will be expedited, or whether they will expedite them at all. How can they expedite anything with all the problems they are having with shipping?

aug0211

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 4xe
The most important thing is to buy what you want. If you settle, you will regret it. What is a few more days in addition to what you've already been waiting? I question how much these will be expedited, or whether they will expedite them at all. How can they expedite anything with all the problems they are having with shipping?
The though thing is, I honestly am totally on the fence of which I would prefer. The only reason I started considering a Rubicon again was if I buy a non-Turbo/non-BSG, I think the 4.10s would be nice to help turn 35s.

If I go Rubi, I don't have to worry about a leveling kit/lift to get 35s on it. I also get to enjoy the better gearing of 4.10s.

If I go Sahara, I get Selec-Trac which is an added bonus for when the wife drives in the winter. I also don't have to add side steps right away for the family, since it comes with running boards.

The cost is almost identical on a lease, literally within $5 of each other.

Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Pipefitter
The though thing is, I honestly am totally on the fence of which I would prefer. The only reason I started considering a Rubicon again was if I buy a non-Turbo/non-BSG, I think the 4.10s would be nice to help turn 35s.

If I go Rubi, I don't have to worry about a leveling kit/lift to get 35s on it. I also get to enjoy the better gearing of 4.10s.

If I go Sahara, I get Selec-Trac which is an added bonus for when the wife drives in the winter. I also don't have to add side steps right away for the family, since it comes with running boards.

The cost is almost identical on a lease, literally within $5 of each other.
My preference is a Rubicon love the look