Antidote Outdoors

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.antidoteoutdoors.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I’m in love with mine, possibly getting the RTT installed this afternoon.

068D9798-3CFD-4812-93CA-F9EC233F6B32.jpeg

DBBE5C10-43B7-4393-BBAA-84B1C4A03EAD.jpeg
awesome to hear!! We also have Forum Special Pricing on all of our Roof Top Tents as well if you see anything you like DM me and we can get you a discounted pricing!
Sponsored

music293

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara
Clubs

This is the first I've heard of this brand of roof rack. I'm impressed by your weight load claims for a rack that is mounted to the drip gutters.

How long will this promo run through out of curiosity?

OP
OP
Antidote Outdoors

Antidote Outdoors

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.antidoteoutdoors.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Hi, Thanks for reaching out! We are happy to hear it!

At this time we do not have a specific end date.
We will definatly be sure to make announcements when the sale is to end.

Thanks so much for asking.

OP
OP
Antidote Outdoors

Antidote Outdoors

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.antidoteoutdoors.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
We designed the rack to hold roof top tents. Since we have been making roof top tents for years and have a large demand of people wanting to take their roof top tents on their jeeps. Of course, there are many different options for Roof racks such as drilling into your roof to bolt into your frame, exo-skelatons and drip rail mounting. This roof platform is designed to be easy to install and remove and does not require any drilling. If you keep the offroading light and avoid any dukes of hazard moves you should be fine but with heavy offroading, you increase the risk of breaking anything and everything on your jeep.

Sponsored

ZCashio

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Self-employed
@Antidote Outdoors
What hardware do you guys recommend/use on the racks for mounting things? Like recovery boards etc. is there a certain manufacturers hardware that works best?

kharland17

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Rubicon
What do you guys recommend on mounting. Just tried mounting my rugged case mount from roam and they don’t line up with the rails. Rotopak mounts also don’t fit

ZCashio

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self-employed
What do you guys recommend on mounting. Just tried mounting my rugged case mount from roam and they don’t line up with the rails. Rotopak mounts also don’t fit
Yea I’m searching as well, I had front runner RTT mounts that I had to drill new holes because they didn’t line up. And some rhino-rack mounts that didn’t slide in. Curious as well

gjoyce3

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willy's
Is the half rack suitable for a 2-door?

OP
OP
Antidote Outdoors

Antidote Outdoors

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.antidoteoutdoors.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
@Antidote Outdoors
What hardware do you guys recommend/use on the racks for mounting things? Like recovery boards etc. is there a certain manufacturers hardware that works best?
the Extrusions T-Track on the top of the crossbars will work with with 17mm Square nuts and or bolts. The length of the bolt you use will depend on what you're mounting. For mounting U-Bolts around the crossbars such as for roof top tents, cargo boxes, bike racks etc.
The crossbars are 2 3/4 by 7/8 by 51 in

Sponsored

OP
OP
Antidote Outdoors

Antidote Outdoors

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.antidoteoutdoors.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Can you mount the rooftop tent on this rack? With mounted on the rain gutter?
yes we mount many roof top tents to these, we made this platform rack to be compatible for roof top tents. If you're mounting a RTT to it i would recommend the higher profile 5in brackets

OP
OP
Antidote Outdoors

Antidote Outdoors

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.antidoteoutdoors.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
try 17mm square nuts for the top of the crossbars and for the outside frame 13mm square nuts and or bolts will fit. If you need to move the crossbars around, you can always drill more holes to reposition it.

Schmack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge Green 2022 JLUXR
Jeep Wrangler JL Antidote Outdoors Wrangler Roof Platform Rack JK JL Gladiator D3F14525-9147-454B-81AA-AE9F673AAB52

Got mine mounted this afternoon. @Antidote Outdoors the only problem I had was the screws to the plates on the legs were too short. Had to take off the locking washers to get it on. Am I missing something? Probably will just go out and get a set of longer bolts.

ZCashio

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Self-employed
Jeep Wrangler JL Antidote Outdoors Wrangler Roof Platform Rack JK JL Gladiator D3F14525-9147-454B-81AA-AE9F673AAB52

Got mine mounted this afternoon. @Antidote Outdoors the only problem I had was the screws to the plates on the legs were too short. Had to take off the locking washers to get it on. Am I missing something? Probably will just go out and get a set of longer bolts.
Mine were short... but with enough “push” and wiggle for the right exact spot they started to seat and secure
Sponsored