Sponsored

Blacktip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR XR
@Antidote Outdoors, do you know the static and dynamic weight rated for the rain gutter? You said you didn't design the roof, and we know that. However, you must have done the research and the experimentation to determine whether the rain gutter can withstand the weight of the roof rack in addition to the "claimed" payload. I would love to see the payload claim proven, perhaps you can share a video!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Antidote Outdoors

Antidote Outdoors

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.antidoteoutdoors.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
I'm looking at ordering a short rack from Antidote as they are located near my home. Anyone have photos of them on a 2dr JL? Also, are the gutter rail clamps fixed in place or can they be moved forward/backwards to better distribute weight across the rails? I would think that between the gutter mounts and the DeeZee rubber feet mentioned elsewhere would do a pretty good job of spreading the weight out across the roof.
The gutter Rail clamps are not fixed, you can adjust the position to your best desired location and move them as needed.

Gangplank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Willys 4dr
Build Thread
Link
Been shopping for a rack for a while. Actually found out about Antidote looking at Craigslist and spotted an add.

I think you posted up that you have the bolts that fit the t-slots?

Do you have D rings that work on your rack as well? If not you should offer them as an add on for tie down points.

Is the rack and parts made in the US?
Sponsored