Sponsored

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
Please show me a post where someone drove a 4xe and reported how blown away they are by the power. Am I the only one not seeing them? I want it to be awesome but I am starting to wonder if it is only under a narrow set of circumstances?
I'm waiting to drive one - but am very interested from that perspective.

But come on - only a handful have been delivered. None have even made it to the West Coast yet.

I want to see one drag next to a regular 2.0, a Diesel and a 392 ;)

Not sure how we'd compare their offroad feel - like how do those brakes / regen feel. That's more of a gut feel I guess.
Sponsored

HungryHound

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 CJ-5, 1983 CJ-5, 1998 TJ, 2021 JLURe
Please show me a post where someone drove a 4xe and reported how blown away they are by the power. Am I the only one not seeing them? I want it to be awesome but I am starting to wonder if it is only under a narrow set of circumstances?
I know. I'm beginning to think the greenies got theirs first. Mine won't be off the train until the 20th but I'll report back then. Maybe they're telling folks to go easy on them the first few hundred miles?

OP
OP
LJ_3M121318

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
I too have that same concern. In fact I started a thread asking about that
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...nishing-torque-based-on-electric-power.69337/

And based on the responses it sounds like we should get that power but then again I think the responses are based on specs, since not many have actually driven a 4xe that many miles

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
I too have that same concern. In fact I started a thread asking about that
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...nishing-torque-based-on-electric-power.69337/

And based on the responses it sounds like we should get that power but then again I think the responses are based on specs, since not many have actually driven a 4xe that many miles
I also am looking for the same info. I sent a message to TFL on youtube asking them to look at testing them all side by side. for now they seem focused on the 392 and racing the TRX with it.

Sponsored

JollieOllie

First Name
Ollie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Unlimited Rubicon 4xe
Vehicle Showcase
@LJ_3M121318 I was thinking the same thing. even the 4Xe site shows it so I pulled out the Order guide to check.

per the order guide:
Off-road info Pages are standard for:
JLJX74 (392)
JLXP74 (4xe Sahara)
JLXS74 (4xe Rubicon)

Off-road info pages are Included when ordering following options:
AGS (Sun and Sound Package)
AEK (8.4" Radio and Premium Audio group)

Off-road Plus mode is only available for the following:
JLJS74 (Rubicon Unlimited)
JLJX74 (392)

with that it appears the Jeep site and images are incorrect, and the 4XE will NOT actually get the Off-road plus mode.
On this video at the approx. 6:20 mark onwards you can see that there is no off-road + button on the Rubicon 4xe:

2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4XE - YouTube

Cypher

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Eco-Diesel now. 18, 19, 20 JLUR 3.6 old.
Occupation
Cybersecurity Leader
Vehicle Showcase
On this video at the approx. 6:20 mark onwards you can see that there is no off-road + button on the Rubicon 4xe:

2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4XE - YouTube
correct, a few videos have popped up showing it not present, however the Jeep site and rendered images still do show. that is why there was some confusion I think. the order guide is black and white though. it is not included.

richk225

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392Rubicon XR 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
retired due to broken back

Sboden

Threads
Reaction score