First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
What is with these Wrangler drivers? I know the pole probably jumped out in front of him but come on.
https://patch.com/massachusetts/braintree/driver-injured-after-crashing-jeep-utility-pole

Advertisement

KenPewPew

First Name
Ken
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL 2 Doors Granite Crystal Metallic Sport S
Occupation
Noob
What is with these Wrangler drivers?
:facepalm: Lots of unknowns. Intoxicated and speeding? A true waste of an otherwise decent JKU Wrangler.
Oh c'mon!! You two are trying to justify this with something so weak?? Geez and here I thought that I know you both better!! Most prolly what happen is that the driver got over confidence - you know a Jeep can sometimes give you an "deluded-oversized-penis" syndrome so outta of the blue to test the reliability of his Jeep, he just decided that - hey I am feeling tumescent BIG tonight, Ima ram into the electric pole with my awesome Jeep and see what happened.

Sure enough - that over confidence was stupid, it was a SNAFU and when his penis (sorry Notorious I still cannot force myself to use the word "c_ck" in this forum) deflated or when the reality hits him, like most people with mis-perceived sense of size, he just run away like a dog with its tail between the legs.

And here I am respecting you both so much. You guys are almost like my mentor. Meh! :facepalm: