Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
They don't float!

I never saw this before....happened almost 2 years ago.

You know there's some frozen poop in that jeep from when the driver realized he was breaking through the ice!
Look everyone, I think I found Wooly the........oh never mind, it is just a Willys! lol

Sponsored

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
The video is horizontally flipped (all the writing is backwards). Doesn't make the angry grill look any better. :giggle:

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
I probably would have just left it there. The recovery cost more than the salvage value.
The guy in the video mentioned that insurance agreed to pay for the recovery.

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
The guy in the video mentioned that insurance agreed to pay for the recovery.
Let’s see if the guy agrees to pay his premium after his insurer jacks it up... 😫

Sponsored

Deleted member 59498

I went to that glacier in 1997 with a Mazda 20? The little pickup I think it was a B10 or B20 I can't remember. I made it all the way, but got stuck in the last river, my little pickup was getting washed away and I was about to bail out (I actually I had bailed out) an let it get washed away and this dude in a Wrangler CJ7 was there and threw me a tow strap I wraped it around something in the front he pulled me out. Then my little Mazda put her front tire on the glacier, end of the line I made it! I could no way afford a Wrangler Back then. Was a great day, I crossed where the raised trucks should have crossed (in otherwords the wrong spot). I was dumb newb but made it could have crossed the last river easily closer to the tree line. :) My greatest off road adventure.

Of course that was summer time not cold ass winter. So water only made me shrink to 1/4 inch!

OllieChristopher

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 GMC 2WD Sierra, 4.3, NV3500, 3:73/TruTrac
Here is a weird one. I never even heard of angry grills until on this forum a month or so ago. Now I see them all the time!!

It is a very popular modification here in Southern California. What I find also is that the drivers driving matches the look of the grills.

Retrograde

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLSS, 1995 Chevy K2500
Occupation
Arms Dealer
It is a very popular modification here in Southern California. What I find also is that the drivers driving matches the look of the grills.
Angry grills for angry people.
Sponsored