Another Brawlee Install - OEM was the goal

missionale

First Name
Jeepie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
My goal was a simple on-off push button switch which looked like an OEM install. So made small cutout in plastic cover using a Dremel tool, routed thru existing wire route with a wire loom cover that matched. Then routed over and down to washer hookup and used the disconnect that comes with the kit. I left off the remote and controller and created a wire loom to go to switch, the power/fuse and ground. Using the AAL mount with fuse block really comes in handy.
Jeep Wrangler JL Another Brawlee Install - OEM was the goal wire inlet
Jeep Wrangler JL Another Brawlee Install - OEM was the goal wire loom
Jeep Wrangler JL Another Brawlee Install - OEM was the goal quick-disconnect
Jeep Wrangler JL Another Brawlee Install - OEM was the goal micro-switch
Sponsored

Last edited:

AvengerDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Sport Unlimited
Nice job!

That light is one of my favorite mods so far. I ran mine very similar to yours, except I chose to tie it to the dome light instead of a switch. I was very impressed with how they thought through the install process. Very clean.

OP
OP
missionale

missionale

First Name
Jeepie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
Nice job!

That light is one of my favorite mods so far. I ran mine very similar to yours, except I chose to tie it to the dome light instead of a switch. I was very impressed with how they thought through the install process. Very clean.
thanks - yes I agree - didn't know how nice that light would be - and the cost is well worth not having to buy all the parts - try to solder LEDS etc...

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
My goal was a simple on-off push button switch which looked like an OEM install. So made small cutout in plastic cover using a Dremel tool, routed thru existing wire route with a wire loom cover that matched. Then routed over and down to washer hookup and used the disconnect that comes with the kit. I left off the remote and controller and created a wire loom to go to switch, the power/fuse and ground. Using the AAL mount with fuse block really comes in handy.
If you slide the plug over to the left it will help capture it. What I did on mine.
Jeep Wrangler JL Another Brawlee Install - OEM was the goal 26EA7EB7-5E26-4689-8336-9B9F82214713