AustinSD

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
I took the day off for my birthday. No in the family wanted to head out with me so I rolled solo. Nothing crazy, I just some forest roads. I was rewarded with some views that most people around San Diego don't know exist.
IMG_20190730_102633.jpg
IMG_20190730_102637.jpg
IMG_20190730_102655.jpg
Sponsored

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
Awesome. Thanks for the pics. Sometimes solo is what is needed. Happy birthday and have an great week.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
I took the day off for my birthday. No in the family wanted to head out with me so I rolled solo. Nothing crazy, I just some forest roads. I was rewarded with some views that most people around San Diego don't know exist.
IMG_20190730_102633.jpg
IMG_20190730_102637.jpg
IMG_20190730_102655.jpg
Cool spot. Wheres that at? I was looking for some trails when i was down there but im not as familiar with the area. Always looking for new stuff!

OP
OP
AustinSD

AustinSD

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Cool spot. Wheres that at? I was looking for some trails when i was down there but im not as familiar with the area. Always looking for new stuff!
Just north of Ramona. This was at the top of Black Mountain Truck Trail. Most of the roads around this area are forest service road. I've just begun exploring the area. Nothing crazy but not a bad area if you want something chill with passengers.

Moto_21

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Occupation
Maintenance
Vehicle Showcase
Just north of Ramona. This was at the top of Black Mountain Truck Trail. Most of the roads around this area are forest service road. I've just begun exploring the area. Nothing crazy but not a bad area if you want something chill with passengers.
Cool thanks, ill check it out next time im down there. Been trying to cruise down SD at least once a month. Love it down there lol.

Sponsored

ZenWorld

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Sahara, 2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Thanks for the share. I'm a huge hiker so I live for views like these. My family are very sedentary people who have never hiked a peak or been up the mountains in their life. Took them out to a similar trail like this and finally got them to see the views from the top of a peak. Next time bribe them with food/beer haha!

OP
OP
AustinSD

AustinSD

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the share. I'm a huge hiker so I live for views like these. My family are very sedentary people who have never hiked a peak or been up the mountains in their life. Took them out to a similar trail like this and finally got them to see the views from the top of a peak. Next time bribe them with food/beer haha!
I took my wife out on a similar trail and I think she was surprised how much she enjoyed seeing the the less traveled areas around us. Also bribed her with breakfast first.
Sponsored