Sponsored

Another angry Wrangler

Jason Oliver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport; 2014 Grand Cherokee Ltd
No worries, If I had a dollar for every time I posted something I shouldn't have out of a bad day I'd have $10... lol.

I see you are in SC near the border with NC you should come meet up with us at Uwharie and go off roading. We are practically there every weekend.
I appreciate the offer and might take you up on that next spring. My wife was in a motorcycle accident last month and is still learning how to walk again with new hip. The fractured shoulder is also taking time to heal.

We did a little 4 wheeling years ago when we lived in Durango, CO. Corkscrew Gulch got us hooked in a 2005 Kia Sorento (a surprising capable vehicle).

We miss Colorado often!
Sponsored

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
I appreciate the offer and might take you up on that next spring. My wife was in a motorcycle accident last month and is still learning how to walk again with new hip. The fractured shoulder is also taking time to heal.

We did a little 4 wheeling years ago when we lived in Durango, CO. Corkscrew Gulch got us hooked in a 2005 Kia Sorento (a surprising capable vehicle).

We miss Colorado often!
OUCH! OK, next Spring it is. We ran Corkscrew back in July and loved it. You can read about our trip in my info below, we will be moving out to the Moab region this time next year.

UKCATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR Recon/2020 Mazda3 Hatchback
Occupation
I play piano in a whorehouse

We miss Colorado often!
I wish your wife a speedy recovery.
Sponsored