OP
IdahoJOAT

IdahoJOAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURe Tuscadero, Black '05 Silverado
Vehicle Showcase
Oh look, making a cool video recording for social media was more important than honking your horn to warn crossing traffic that a hazardous object was rolling towards them.
I mean, I suppose. It's over a hundred pounds that apparently went downhill (as it looked like it picked up speed). It's just an accident.

The video where the rolling wheel/tire hops the median and hits the Jeep head on is WAAAYYY worse.

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
Oh look, making a cool video recording for social media was more important than honking your horn to warn crossing traffic that a hazardous object was rolling towards them.
Yep.

Twice now have I had adjacent drivers/passengers yell or flip me off after I interrupted their efforts by rolling off the throttle. They were hanging back to take pics or videos of me piloting the sidecar rig, and I had the temerity to slow down because I valued my safety.

I swear, things like Instagram and TikTok have actually lowered average human IQ in a single generation.

wibornz

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
JL Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Retired from Corrections....I have stories.
The Deer would disagree.......:)
Deer are like sheep, I don't care about their opinions. I wish deer season lasted 10 months around me. Between me and my wife, we have hit 17 deer over the years. The road I live on, I will not drive over 30 mph between dusk and dawn as the deer are so thick. It is nothing to see 10+ deer out in my field.

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
You think from that distance and the speed the jeep was doing, an innocuous horn honk would have prevented anything?
Not a chance.
Sponsored