And shes naked!

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLU
I would think it would get too hot in Florida sun to ride like that all summer?

TX_Ovrlnd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Zilver JLURD
Occupation
freethinker
So storage options for the full doors needed..
Garage walls are not an option bc Im not cleaning and organizing that mess any time soon, and I know my (very few) limitations... drilling into cement blocks is one of them. I found all the pvc thingys and rolly carts, but Im thinking an outdoor storage cabinet on wheels (not stacking the doors on each other - standing them up separated with really high end pool noodles). That way I can store them out on the back patio pool area.
Bad idea? I haven't found anything like this out there...
Thx for suggestions and any warnings!
Don't be lazy lady, find someone local (like on the neighborhood app) or use your feminine wiles on some poor fool who will come set you up some properly secured anchors in your garage wall. It'll be the safest and cleanest option, plus they'll be easier to change out.

Sponsored

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
if click bait, does that mean shes a mas......

uhhhh never mind
PIctures of the Jeep! Obviously, naked means something different on a Jeep forum. I was being funny. Sorry it went over your head. My apologies to anyone thinking I meant anything else.

Jay 13

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Mmmhmmm you fiesty lil jeepers...
this is G rated.
Topless w no doors is now my fav jeep experience!
Heres the dealio... I am just LOVING my tube doors. Im thrilled they have a separate arm rest on them... kinda dumb that I put key locks on but whatever... I thought I was a half door type of gal but nope... its tubes or nada...

So storage options for the full doors needed..
Garage walls are not an option bc Im not cleaning and organizing that mess any time soon, and I know my (very few) limitations... drilling into cement blocks is one of them. I found all the pvc thingys and rolly carts, but Im thinking an outdoor storage cabinet on wheels (not stacking the doors on each other - standing them up separated with really high end pool noodles). That way I can store them out on the back patio pool area.
Bad idea? I haven't found anything like this out there...
Thx for suggestions and any warnings!
No pics?….

Jeep Wrangler JL And shes naked! 1653078894964

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
I do It, no biggie. JTops helps and when sitting in traffic I have the AC on. Plus a ice cold drink in a Yeti.
We think alike, you and I

Sponsored

MyDaughters20JL

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JL Sport S
PIctures of the Jeep! Obviously, naked means something different on a Jeep forum. I was being funny. Sorry it went over your head. My apologies to anyone thinking I meant anything else.
over my head? not hardly..and i, too was being funny,

Dan M.

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport (2 door)
I know you said you saw the "PVC thingies" already, but that is a great option. I built mine for about $60 and took like 30 minutes. Also they are super lightwight and can be taken apart super quick if necessary. If you are going to store them outside you should invest in a good door bag and anchor your contraption to the ground somehow (I keep mine in the garage).

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU Rubicon Recon
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
I can already tell that this is going to be another tread like the "finger nails" thread she started a while back. :like: I was hoping for something a little different when I saw who started it. And we still have not seen any pictures of her daughters Jeep yet. Come on lady! Get with the program! :like:🍻