Sponsored

And shes naked!

Hearhear

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus, 392 XR Wrangler
Bags, carts, and wishes wont protect my doors out on the back patio.
Forget the garage option just like that lil stop our dads made while on weekend leave in Korea.
Heres a video...
Just a thought- looks like you have some nice wall space up front to hang some Jeep doors. Also, you have an attic. Take any heat resistant items you have in the garage that won’t melt and chuck them up in the attic for storage. Lay some boards across the beams if you don’t have flooring up there. Just spend a weekend and get rid of stuff you don’t need. Create a pile and call the local charity shop or animal shelter thrift store to come pick it up. You’d be surprised how much stuff you can get rid of. My wife forced me to stop being a pack rat. Things are just things. When we’re dead and gone, our kids will just have to sort through it and throw most or all of it away.
Sponsored

SH556JL

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR M6 RIP, 23 JLR M6
Just a thought- looks like you have some nice wall space up front to hang some Jeep doors. Also, you have an attic. Take any heat resistant items you have in the garage that won’t melt and chuck them up in the attic for storage. Lay some boards across the beams if you don’t have flooring up there. Just spend a weekend and get rid of stuff you don’t need. Create a pile and call the local charity shop or animal shelter thrift store to come pick it up. You’d be surprised how much stuff you can get rid of. My wife forced me to stop being a pack rat. Things are just things. When we’re dead and gone, our kids will just have to sort through it and throw most or all of it away.
That’s a winter project, no way I would consider doing that in central Florida this time of the year. It’s an oven in the attic till winter.

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
I just leave mine in a pile on the garage floor with some moving blankets between them. If you’re garage is full, it might be time for a shed. You could leave them in a pile in there and continue hoarding.
Golf course and lake with florida puppies aka alligators. (Currently momma is being fiesty and baby hit the 6 ft mark) so outdoor anything is governed by the previously mentioned as well as a HOA that says no sheds, fences, basically anything that would allow me to use and enjoy any land outside of my screened in patio...

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Oh nonono. Think about it. If this is my garage... what do you think my attic looks like. Lets put this in perspective.... I store my 14 ft Xmas tree in the pool shower. I have 5 other xmas trees in my attic which is "seasonal" storage and since I switch themes every Christmas, I have boocoos decor up there. Plus, I keep any normal home decor I don't want anymore bc when I stage my flip homes, the buyers usually ask to keep the things I put in there, and its a great bargaining tool for stuff that I would've just donated.
But! I could find room resting them on the diagonal beams in the attic. Ive got some of those left open!

OP
OP
Jjirish

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Lurking the forum
That’s a winter project, no way I would consider doing that in central Florida this time of the year. It’s an oven in the attic till winter.
Yup. No way I would clean any garage or attic in the summer. Heats fine, humidity is a killer. I struggle to keep the inside of my house from getting the dreaded "clammy floors". And honestly, i just might need that preschool kids slide i bought for my puppies one day or those hazmat suits w gas masks for the next cat flu... the speakers from a 2018 JL might be useful to someone, and theres even some oem parts to a 67 gto. Its all good stuff!

Sponsored

NewJLU2019

First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited 2019 Sahara Unlimited
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Yup. No way I would clean any garage or attic in the summer. Heats fine, humidity is a killer. I struggle to keep the inside of my house from getting the dreaded "clammy floors". And honestly, i just might need that preschool kids slide i bought for my puppies one day or those hazmat suits w gas masks for the next cat flu... the speakers from a 2018 JL might be useful to someone, and theres even some oem parts to a 67 gto. Its all good stuff!
I'll bring you some Hot Peppers and use my Clean Clutter 101 class and fix the issue.

Excuse my first reply. After seeing your video I will have to resort to my Clean Clutter class 101-201 to complete this. Hot peppers still come with class.

Jeep Wrangler JL And shes naked! 1653228763351

Last edited:

Whaler27

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL, 2016 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Ecodiesel, 2005 Mustang GT, 2018 Ford Raptor, 2018 BMW R1200GSA, 2020 Honda Monkeybikes (2), 1972 Honda CT-70, 1980 Honda CT-70,
Occupation
Saving the world :-)
I love those mesh tops, but wont work w skytouch. I do have them for the VEEP jeep.
But again, garage is no option. I flipped some houses so I have all your standard garage crapola as well as boxes of tiles, bags of grout, a fridge or two, just so much stuff!
Time to build a bigger garage! Sun and weather age your Jeep faster than the trail.

If I clean up the various projects in mid-build we have room for four Jeeps and three motorcycles inside. I think we need more room. My wife says I should look for a “garage with attached house”. Lol. I’m grateful she’s a tolerant woman and a car puppy too.

Last edited:

Matanzas

First Name
Dude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have 5 other xmas trees in my attic
Here is the issue.

Jeeps are way more fun than 🎄 Ditch the trees & then throw out anything you haven’t touched in a year (except 📦)

Ta-daa - wall space 🪄

Sponsored

TheBirdie72

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Freedom Edition 2 Door
The "VEEP" driver said and I quote "these doors feel illegal".... she can go topless... but im not allowing door removal for daily driving...
Compromise = tube doors! Come on! 🤷‍♂️

Buckster

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 billet silver JLUR '16 Grand Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Power Generation
Vehicle Showcase
Spoke to this guy 3 days ago abt this product.. he is sold out right now...
Did you talk to EZTrunk? They show black ones in stock.
Sponsored