And my husband said...

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unencumbered
I can't remotely even daydream about running all the BoH trails, which is why I've narrowed it down to Bear Wallow and Rausch Creek. If I do get a Badge of Honor, it will probably be at one of those parks.

I'm probably too antisocial and curmudgeonly to ever go to either destination though. They sound crowded. If I liked crowds, I would just go to the mall.
You're a curmudgeon, but you're our curmudgeon. ;)

I live within easy driving distance of Rausch Creek, am usually in the area at least once per week, and have observed the incoming and outgoing traffic there (and talked with a few guys that have done a trail or 3.) It can indeed be a busy place, sometimes, but it's also very well-regarded in terms of trail networks and such.

If you need a trail buddy, PM me. I might be able to accommodate you. I have a pair of FRS radios and it's a two-vehicle minimum per trail outing, anyway.

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
You're a curmudgeon, but you're our curmudgeon. ;)
:CWL:

If you need a trail buddy, PM me. I might be able to accommodate you. I have a pair of FRS radios and it's a two-vehicle minimum per trail outing, anyway.
That sounds like a winning plan, actually. I've been meaning to get back up to PA for years, and see if you guys ever finished any of the road construction :CWL::CWL::CWL:.

It's early days yet for making plans that far ahead. At some point early next year, we'll pick vacations. I can probably swing a trip to Rausch Creek, and maybe check out some other stuff while I'm in the general area. I always wanted to explore more of PA.

Advertisement

Bestop

Advertisement