Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
What is the problem?

sway-bar.jpg
Conventional rubber bushings, or the like, will have limited amounts of misalignment. This results in enough built up resistance that can cost the furthest reaches of total suspension travel.

The benefit of the rubicons edisconnect is the convenience of not having to hop out to physically disconnect/reconnect. The downside is that the links are still connected to the bar that's connected to the frame. This is a non issue on the stock and mopar lift suspension systems, which the edisconnect was designed for, because they don't offer enough flex to exploit the above limitation. These No Limits links are a cheat, of sorts, when pairing the edisconnect with a much more flexible lift kit.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
:)

Even at 2x speed that was 55 seconds too long.

edit to add: at 0:51, real time, guy says there is a "problem".

:)
Problem was a strong word without a follow-up explanation. That it's only a problem for those looking for every possible inch of travel from lifts like Rock Krawlers No Limits or Metalcloaks Gamechanger, which offer the highest amount of articulation shy of long arms and coilovers.

JAY1941

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Occupation
LE
Thanks man.
Are you happy with the lift height or are you considering bumping down to the 2.5 MC springs?
I am very happy with MC and the current height. It’s laughable to walk next to it and everywhere I go people are inquiring about it. The extra height will give me plenty of wiggle room for heavier items and and it’s nice to ride over the roofline of other suvs. All in all, knowing what I know now I’d still pick the 3.5. Hope that helps

Sponsored

OP
OP
falcon241073

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
I ordered their Game Changer 2.5” and am looking forward to having it installed.
I’m installing.

1. Because I can do it. (Hopefully lol)
2. Both shops I’d use are booked up for the next couple weeks and it’s hard for me to drop it off for an extended period of time
3. Need to get it in to hurry up and get the Jeep aligned and then a shake down run. Got a big club run coming October 16. Lol.

4. And this is a big one. I’m cheap. Hahahaha

Cheap beat lazy this time around. But damn I don’t want to do this. I’m old.

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
I’m installing.

1. Because I can do it. (Hopefully lol)
2. Both shops I’d use are booked up for the next couple weeks and it’s hard for me to drop it off for an extended period of time
3. Need to get it in to hurry up and get the Jeep aligned and then a shake down run. Got a big club run coming October 16. Lol.

4. And this is a big one. I’m cheap. Hahahaha

Cheap beat lazy this time around. But damn I don’t want to do this. I’m old.
Lol on 4! I hear ya.

I live close enough to Metal Cloak to have their shop install it. I’m recovering from surgeries and have another coming up, so am not in any shape to put the lift in myself.

I can’t wait to take my Jeep out on a trail and test the lift. Most likely in the Spring.

OP
OP
falcon241073

falcon241073

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Lol on 4! I hear ya.

I live close enough to Metal Cloak to have their shop install it. I’m recovering from surgeries and have another coming up, so am not in any shape to put the lift in myself.

I can’t wait to take my Jeep out on a trail and test the lift. Most likely in the Spring.
Oh I’d be making the exception if I lived close to them. Damn. I’m kind of jealous