OP

Jerseyed1975

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor, 2018 JLU Rubicon
Looks like I need to visit my son (and money) at A&M and check this place out. @Jerseyed1975, Thx for the pictures!!!
If you do talk to Adam and let him know that yippy saw ed's setup.... great people to deal with
Sponsored

NavyChief

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Wrangler 2dr
Amazing work and those speakers are the best sound quality I’ve ever heard. A lot of people don’t realize how amazing these are as they mostly choke when they see the price.
Client of mine had a set of the grand utopia home speakers and let me listen to them and it’s hard to describe how awesome the sound quality can get.

JNasty

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU
This is just sick, I just picked up a jl myself, are there pictures of the sub/amp enclosure installed?? I'm concerned with laying amplifiers out on the floor & how that raised floor transitions into the open gate. Would've been awesome if the cargo tub was much bigger, I'd stick everything in there.

toneloc2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jeep wrangler sahara jl
Vehicle Showcase
can you please share your thoughts on the front stage sound? width height center image.. please.. i did my pillars with the same speakers and lov them but in the prosses of redoing them so there more inline with my door pods..
Jeep Wrangler JL Amp Rack & Sub Enclosure IMG_2617.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL Amp Rack & Sub Enclosure IMG_1887.JPG

zeebo56

First Name
Zee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep wrangler unlimited sport
Vehicle Showcase
can you please share your thoughts on the front stage sound? width height center image.. please.. i did my pillars with the same speakers and lov them but in the prosses of redoing them so there more inline with my door pods..
Do you think 8" speakers could fit in door pods like that?
Sponsored