American Soundbar Kicker Upgrade

Jay'srubi

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon
Just curious what amp did you go with for your soundbar. Trying to make sure my mids and tweeters will get enough power.
I went with an alpine 5 channel, company name AMERICAN SOUNDBAR.. check them out..tell dianna & Sal I sent ya.. they are amazing 2 work with
Sponsored

DocG1914

First Name
Lamont
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
I went with an alpine 5 channel, company name AMERICAN SOUNDBAR.. check them out..tell dianna & Sal I sent ya.. they are amazing 2 work with
I went with a soundbar from them but I’m piecing together my own speakers and amp combo. Found better deals on speakers I wanted by shopping around. Just need my amp. The one I want has been on back order since last November and I’m starting to get impatient. I color matched the soundbar to match my rig.
Jeep Wrangler JL American Soundbar Kicker Upgrade A63F68E6-2AFB-4740-BBD1-597FCC25AE6F

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
I went with a soundbar from them but I’m piecing together my own speakers and amp combo. Found better deals on speakers I wanted by shopping around. Just need my amp. The one I want has been on back order since last November and I’m starting to get impatient. I color matched the soundbar to match my rig.
Jeep Wrangler JL American Soundbar Kicker Upgrade A63F68E6-2AFB-4740-BBD1-597FCC25AE6F
Lamont it looks killer!!! What are you going with for speakers and amp?

DocG1914

First Name
Lamont
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lamont it looks killer!!! What are you going with for speakers and amp?
Thanks…I went with PRV midranges and Timpano tweeters. Timpano is actually a sister company to PRV. I like consistency so I want to go with PRV’s 1200.4 amp but it’s been out of stock for months. So I’ve been researching on what amp to go with and haven’t decided yet.

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Thanks…I went with PRV midranges and Timpano tweeters. Timpano is actually a sister company to PRV. I like consistency so I want to go with PRV’s 1200.4 amp but it’s been out of stock for months. So I’ve been researching on what amp to go with and haven’t decided yet.
That's going to be a KILLER set up! WOW

Sponsored

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I know this is reviving a dead thread but gotta ask you what amp did you end up going with and which PRV 8” you go with?

DocG1914

First Name
Lamont
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I know this is reviving a dead thread but gotta ask you what amp did you end up going with and which PRV 8” you go with?
I ended up going with DS18 1500.4D for my amp. Got tired of waiting. I bought PRV 8” midranges for my speakers. Timpano for my tweeters. No issues…loud and clear. To complete my sound I have 2 JL Audio Stealthboxes for my subs powered by a Rockford Fosgate amp.
Sponsored