American Soundbar Kicker Upgrade

Bigd081285

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara JLU
Has anyone upgraded to this in their jeep? I have the alpine system in mine and thinking of switching out the soundbar with this with the kicker 5 channel amp add on and wondering if anyone has done this? Any pros? Cons?
Sponsored

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Watching this thread for sure!

ChrisTheGod

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha r6, Infiniti q60s conv, 2021 HYDRO RUBI
Yes I will bump this and watch it because I really want to upgrade the speakers from the alpines I really wish I didn’t get the alpines and just bought aftermarket from the jump

Mom2SNSH

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Paying a grand for some Kickers and a new chunk of plastic to mount them is is a little ridiculous. Save some cash for other mods, buy the MB Quart 6x9 adaptor and mount some Infinity co-ax or three ways. Your ears will like it, and your wallet will have about $750 more in it.

Sponsored

Jay'srubi

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon
I am in the process of upgrading my sound bar with the American soundbar AB kit, rgb lighting, I ordered the drivers side BRP 10" sub enclosure, and upgraded my front dash with all MB QUARTS 3way speakers. We ran into a couple bumps so I will have to keep u posted in this process.

As for the American sound bar thus far, it will blow your ears,!! I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED with the power. I have a temp enclosure of 2 -12" JBL stage subs while we finish up the rest. They are a great team to work with. STANDBY for updates

Mom2SNSH

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
I am in the process of upgrading my sound bar with the American soundbar AB kit, rgb lighting, I ordered the drivers side BRP 10" sub enclosure, and upgraded my front dash with all MB QUARTS 3way speakers. We ran into a couple bumps so I will have to keep u posted in this process.

As for the American sound bar thus far, it will blow your ears,!! I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED with the power. I have a temp enclosure of 2 -12" JBL stage subs while we finish up the rest. They are a great team to work with. STANDBY for updates

Mom2SNSH

First Name
Wendy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara
I just upgraded my sound bar as well and added the JBL 5 channel amp and subwoofers! The only issue I’m currently having is that now it seems like I really have no dash or knee panel sound. 🤬

Jay'srubi

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon
Wow? Did you upgrade your front dash and knee panels or did you leave the factory speakers? During my next visit, we are finishing my front upgrades, I needed a new amp. I will keep u updated. It should be done in 2 weeks. Standby

Jay'srubi

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon

20211108_110316.jpg

20211108_112856.jpg

Sponsored

Jay'srubi

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon
U wont be disappointed!! I am heard blocks away!!! The American soundbar team; especially DIANNA & CAMILLE are the best to work with. I drove over 5 hrs to have this all done, and it was well worth the day trip.

20211108_110415.jpg

DocG1914

First Name
Lamont
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
U wont be disappointed!! I am heard blocks away!!! The American soundbar team; especially DIANNA & CAMILLE are the best to work with. I drove over 5 hrs to have this all done, and it was well worth the day trip.

Jeep Wrangler JL American Soundbar Kicker Upgrade 20211108_110415
Just curious what amp did you go with for your soundbar. Trying to make sure my mids and tweeters will get enough power.

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
Hey Judy, we need more info for sure, that looks amazing! Where did you put the amps? Who are the people you worked with did you go to PA?

VERY impressed!

Jay'srubi

First Name
Judy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon
Has anyone upgraded to this in their jeep? I have the alpine system in mine and thinking of switching out the soundbar with this with the kicker 5 channel amp add on and wondering if anyone has done this? Any pros? Cons?

Ive completely upgraded my soundbar, 5 channel, and complete dash upgrade!!! I couldn't be happier THE SOUND is AMAZING! Scroll down to my thread. JAY RUBI

20211108_112856.jpg

20211122_152011.jpg
Sponsored